2020 Season Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Season Thoughts

So here's a chance for everyone to share their thoughts on this season, the good, the bad, what looked promising and lastly what needs to change.

My thoughts are glad it's over
    sigpic

Comment

The season pretty much went up to 2020 standards. Happy for it to be over.. Hopefully a nice offseason could help... Really happy with the top 10 pick in the draft.
      "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

Seen it since 2016.

Comment

Not their fault, no off season practice, injuries, and covid stole their season.

Comment

Here are my thoughts, summed up in an image:

Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Give me one of those three stud CB's or that stud LB from Penn State in the first. Then give me a starting RT in the second.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

So, for me, the 2020 season is when so many “Bronco” fans came forward openly rooting for us to lose to improve our 2021 draft pick. So in the final week, against the hated Raiders, when the call to lose rose in force, my anger was kindled against these fans. If in 2021 my beloved Broncos should fall short, after every loss, these fans should be reminded of that better 2022 pick.
                Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
                  So, for me, the 2020 season is when so many “Bronco” fans came forward openly rooting for us to lose to improve our 2021 draft pick. So in the final week, against the hated Raiders, when the call to lose rose in force, my anger was kindled against these fans. If in 2021 my beloved Broncos should fall short, after every loss, these fans should be reminded of that better 2022 pick.
                  I stated my opinion in another thread. No real fan roots for there team to lose. Throwinv doesn't happen in the nfl or we would have a draft lottery like the NBA or NHL. Players play to win and coaches to coach to win.

The real thing that makes me sad I think this is Von last season in the orange and blue unless he takes a pay cut.
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Just copy and paste my 2019 season thoughts.

And since Elway, Fangio and Lock will be back, might as well put it down for 2021.

Sad, I look forward to the draft more than the season.

Comment

Just a reminder, let's not let this thread devolve into questioning another fans loyalty even if they wanted a loss to the Raiders to ensure a better draft pick.

For me, the 2020 season was a text-book display of inconsistency from top to bottom, book ended with game management mistakes.

And Tim Patrick showed up nearly every game to play.

Comment

Teams dont tank. I guess Individual players, if they have become disillusioned, may give less than 100% but when the helmet is on, and the collisions start, it must be really difficult not to go all out.

100% effort every hour, every game, and fans should want it no other way.

Do I really want a better draft position for the Broncos? Well hell yeah, but never at the expense of losing, so that's impossible.

Give me a well coached, motivated and competitive team and I'm 90% happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                          Just a reminder, let's not let this thread devolve into questioning another fans loyalty even if they wanted a loss to the Raiders to ensure a better draft pick.

For me, the 2020 season was a text-book display of inconsistency from top to bottom, book ended with game management mistakes.

And Tim Patrick showed up nearly every game to play.
                          Sorry Rastic. Was really upset about it yesterday (mostly because of my brother rooting for the same thing!). Still believe what I believe, but I’ll keep it to myself for now.

I am glad to see the improvement of Lock in the last few games (climbing the pocket, trusting his Oline - especially on that hook up to Jeudy).

Glad Jeudy ended on a high note.

love me some Tim Patrick!

love Shelby!

Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                          Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                          Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post
                            Teams dont tank. I guess Individual players, if they have become disillusioned, may give less than 100% but when the helmet is on, and the collisions start, it must be really difficult not to go all out.

100% effort every hour, every game, and fans should want it no other way.

Do I really want a better draft position for the Broncos? Well hell yeah, but never at the expense of losing, so that's impossible.

Give me a well coached, motivated and competitive team and I'm 90% happy.

I didn't think I could be more disappointed in an NFL organization than Denver. Then I watched the Philadelphia Eagles completely quit on their players last night. What happened in Philadelphia was an embarrassment to a sport I love to watch.

In my frustration with personel, play calling, inept QB play, poor focus on offense, letting the best player on the other team constantly beat you, I never once felt like this year our team, coaching staff completely quit competing. Things need to get better in Denver and I am not sure if that will be next year. But I am sure that if Denver handles things like Philadelphia just did I won't be a fan of Denver again.

Comment

I just have no hope for this team until it's sold and the current administration is gone. If other fans want to hang their hats on hope & optimism, more power to you. But there is now a toxic, losing culture with this team and its players, and nothing short of a complete overhaul is going to change that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X