New GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

That's I mentioned fans fantasize over veteran QBs. I've even seen people on here say Denver should make a move for Matt Ryan. Like do people understand that signing an aging veteran during rebuilds just resets the rebuild? You rent an aging vet, Denver is right back to where they have been since Manning left...all for what 2 playoffs seasons? Are fans that desperate to look pretty, that 2 seasons of making the playoffs would warrant adding 3-4 more years onto a rebuild?

Bottom line is, if you're trading for a veteran QB that is an aging franchise QB, that's a move you make when you are a team that's one piece away from being a contender. Not a team that's trying to just make the playoffs, but compete and go deep. That's not Denver.

Denver is needs to stick with Lock, draft a QB, or trade for a young franchise QB.
    I agree 100% I dont want to see Ryan, Matt, Wentz, ANY of those qb....thats a band-aid for 2 or 3 years max.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxygen Bandit View Post
      Wow. This organization amazes me. They seem to have things twisted. Who gets a promotion for being deplorable for 5 years. Not anyone in the real world. This team needs ownership now.
      I assume you mean Elway.

I don’t know why they called it a promotion when it really is just removing GM responsibilities.

He was already VP of Football Operations. They turned it into President, but there wasn’t anyone above him other than Ellis and the trust anyway.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
        The more I see and hear about him the more I feel we got the right person for the job
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Elway kind of got a promotion because he's getting paid the same money and he has to do less work. He's a pretty smart guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
            Elway kind of got a promotion because he's getting paid the same money and he has to do less work. He's a pretty smart guy.

Is it a guaranteed contract? If yes he could be sitting at home doing nothing getting paid

On the real it does not matter what they call it. Have herd multiple people with what I consider reliable sources in the team say Elway wants to live an easier life.

People can assume whatever they want...Elway is getting what he wants.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Please "cut" ties with Miller
              ​​​​

Comment

• That did not take long for this guy to already be handed a plate of HOT GARBAGE from Von Miller. Paton now has his handS full with this UGH not how I wanted to see 2021 start for the Denver Broncos. Good Luck Paton what ever choice you make I will support it 100% !! Looks Like Von's Time In Denver Just Might Be Coming To End. SAD and MAD.

Comment

• I mean let's at least give von the benefit of the doubt here, he's not been charged with anything and it's not like a woman has never made anything up before. Not saying that's what happened but damn, already wanting to give him the boot without any facts sheesh.

Comment

• As it it was not already a big thread now people want to discuss Von Miller alleged actions here as well.

In case someone does not go to the News part of the forum

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...on-miller-done

Comment

• Looks like a promising hire, but he’s had QB problems in Minnesota, hasn’t he? Either way, I’m excited for the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by chessic View Post
                        Looks like a promising hire, but he’s had QB problems in Minnesota, hasn’t he? Either way, I’m excited for the draft.
                        Wouldn't really call it a problem. Outside of injury problems, the Vikings haven't had a QB problem since the bust that was Christian Ponder. And before him they were contenders with Brett Favre.
                        Bradford had injury issues. Keenum had a solid season his one year with the Vikes. Cousins isn't a terrible QB, he's one of those that put up good numbers but can't win it in primetime or Monday Nights. But he is a pro bowler who led them to the playoffs.
                        Between 2012 and 2017 Broncos fans on this site wanted Cousins. Not everybody, but the discussions happened here.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by chessic View Post
                          Looks like a promising hire, but he’s had QB problems in Minnesota, hasn’t he? Either way, I’m excited for the draft.
                          I just read somewhere we are one of the top pursuers for Mitch Tribinsky if thats the case I'm already head scratching on the new GM. Than again that would have Fangio all over it. Which is further proof he needs gone after the end of this year. Smh
                          :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                            Please "cut" ties with Miller
                            ​​​​
                            CBSsports.com has Denver parting ways with Miller and replacing him with an OLB/DE at their pick
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Hey pal, what do you think about The Lions' new GM? Can he finally start that engine again?? I won't go on about it, but GMs are a big topic this week.
                              I doubt it. They have 1 playoff win since 1958
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Mitch Tribinsky but he has played better this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X