Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New GM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think the new GM Should get some advice from the experts ​​​here on the message board !!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

      He can build does mean he has to do it in the draft it can be done in FA.
      A lot harder to build in the trenches via Free Agency. Teams tend to hold onto their good Defensive and O line draft pics. You're going to overpay for mediocre and terrible talent.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
        I think the new GM Should get some advice from the experts ​​​here on the message board !!!

        You mean they all don't come here regularly? Heck this is a free goldmine of knowledge and information.

        Sometimes we even get it right.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

          You mean they all don't come here regularly? Heck this is a free goldmine of knowledge and information.

          Sometimes we even get it right.
          You meant most of the time I'm sure.

          Comment


          • Im a 3 strike kind of guy. Is Paton in the hole already with STRIKE 1 - Not Signing Haskins? Really on the fence with this one. Would rather throw a flame book at the man if he doesnt heavily go after Watson.

            My 2021 QB Off-Season went like this.

            Trade for Watson
            Sign Haskins as QB2
            Trade Lock for 4th

            Comment


            • I don't see any reason why the Denver Broncos would trade Drew Lock? It Doesn't seem to make any sense to trade a guy after the equivalent of one full season. Drew Lock is the starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos until he is replaced by a better quarterback. Then he can be the second string quarterback or traded at that point.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                You mean they all don't come here regularly? Heck this is a free goldmine of knowledge and information.

                Sometimes we even get it right.
                Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

                You meant most of the time I'm sure.
                I meant....you guys get it most of the time. I bring down the average.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                  Im a 3 strike kind of guy. Is Paton in the hole already with STRIKE 1 - Not Signing Haskins? Really on the fence with this one. Would rather throw a flame book at the man if he doesnt heavily go after Watson.

                  My 2021 QB Off-Season went like this.

                  Trade for Watson
                  Sign Haskins as QB2
                  Trade Lock for 4th
                  You're really not serious here are you ?

                  Comment


                  • Good signing, now cant wait to see what ideas he has on building the team.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                      I think the new GM Should get some advice from the experts ​​​here on the message board !!!

                      For sure, Elway should have done that too. I'd say he have a better record for the last 5 years, maybe all 10.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                        I think the new GM Should get some advice from the experts ​​​here on the message board !!!

                        I always find these kind of comments foolish, maybe comical. There isn't anything wrong with fans speculating, giving their opinions on any given subject. Only difference between someone on these forums or any forum, social group, etc and an ESPN analyst is the latter gets paid to have these kind of conversations.

                        But hey, I guess we should all just stop talking and only speak in glory of the team, not speak unless it's not about the team as a whole....hmm guess what should really happen is everyone just go to the anything goes sub forum...it's the only place we can speak.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                          I always find these kind of comments foolish, maybe comical. There isn't anything wrong with fans speculating, giving their opinions on any given subject. Only difference between someone on these forums or any forum, social group, etc and an ESPN analyst is the latter gets paid to have these kind of conversations.

                          But hey, I guess we should all just stop talking and only speak in glory of the team, not speak unless it's not about the team as a whole....hmm guess what should really happen is everyone just go to the anything goes sub forum...it's the only place we can speak.
                          I feel the same way about your post as well !
                          Everybody is entitled to an opinion on a message board.


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                            I always find these kind of comments foolish, maybe comical. There isn't anything wrong with fans speculating, giving their opinions on any given subject. Only difference between someone on these forums or any forum, social group, etc and an ESPN analyst is the latter gets paid to have these kind of conversations.

                            But hey, I guess we should all just stop talking and only speak in glory of the team, not speak unless it's not about the team as a whole....hmm guess what should really happen is everyone just go to the anything goes sub forum...it's the only place we can speak.
                            I am going to assume you did not mean that Capt,'s post was serious....but maybe I am missing the boat on this, given I have not ready every post. I know some of us tried to make light of it. Just humour.

                            But IB, please join me in the sometimes echo chamber in Anything Goes. If I can't find a forum I go there.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                              I think the new GM Should get some advice from the experts ​​​here on the message board !!!

                              Hey someone who has spent 30 minutes reading what other people have said and than spent less than 10 minutes looking at youtube videos may have all the answers
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                              Comment


                              • Ok gang.....time for some beers and hand shakes!

                                Back to my fav topic of late....goes like this.

                                Dear GM Paton:

                                Please, please acquire Watson! Did I say please? You can offer me up in the deal, though I have not mentioned moving to Houston to my wife. Maybe lets talk first. Anyway, I think you're great! Now go acquire Watson....Deshaun, just in case there are other Watsons.

                                Note: You can hire me if you want. I love Denver!

                                Dave (or possibly, "Employee Dave")

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X