New GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Ok gang.....time for some beers and hand shakes!

Back to my fav topic of late....goes like this.

Dear GM Paton:

Please, please acquire Watson! Did I say please? You can offer me up in the deal, though I have not mentioned moving to Houston to my wife. Maybe lets talk first. Anyway, I think you're great! Now go acquire Watson....Deshaun, just in case there are other Watsons.

Note: You can hire me if you want. I love Denver!

Dave (or possibly, "Employee Dave")
    If Paton can land Watson, it’d be fantastic, John should had drafted him to begin with but anyway there’s going to be a lot of competition and the Texans are going to use everyone and every little of leverage against one another. I hear the Bears, Falcons, and 49ers will be his top 3 choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

If Paton can land Watson, it’d be fantastic, John should had drafted him to begin with but anyway there’s going to be a lot of competition and the Texans are going to use everyone and every little of leverage against one another. I hear the Bears, Falcons, and 49ers will be his top 3 choices.
      I would be shocked if the list isn't quite long. Sad as that might be if we are in the mix, it makes total sense. If Houston is that unwise, they better at least make a quality deal for themselves. My hope is they get an offer from us, and practice the same logic they did trading Hopkins. Make that "illogic".

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I would be shocked if the list isn't quite long. Sad as that might be if we are in the mix, it makes total sense. If Houston is that unwise, they better at least make a quality deal for themselves. My hope is they get an offer from us, and practice the same logic they did trading Hopkins. Make that "illogic".
        It’s hard to believe they trade him to an AFC team but it could happen.

Comment

• Is it just me or does he look like he’d be one of the Harbaugh's?

Comment

Is it just me or does he look like he’d be one of the Harbaugh's?
            It must be a football look.....as opposed to:

Comment

Don’t make me not like him.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

Kwity Paye?
                That's the guy
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Just grow his hair, add a goatee, and voila...you don't F with the Jesus!:

Hey Sam, how's that bank account lookin'? LOL....

Comment

• Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

Just grow his hair, add a goatee, and voila...you don't F with the Jesus!:

Hey Sam, how's that bank account lookin'? LOL....
                    It’s dwindling, I’m in Miami and flying to Rio on Sunday if everything goes ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X