• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

Just grow his hair, add a goatee, and voila...you don't F with the Jesus!:

Hey Sam, how's that bank account lookin'? LOL....
    It’s dwindling, I’m in Miami and flying to Rio on Sunday if everything goes ok.

Leave a comment:

• DiveInstructor
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Is it just me or does he look like he’d be one of the Harbaugh's?
    Just grow his hair, add a goatee, and voila...you don't F with the Jesus!:

Hey Sam, how's that bank account lookin'? LOL....

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post

Kwity Paye?
    That's the guy

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Don’t make me not like him.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    It must be a football look.....as opposed to:

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I would be shocked if the list isn't quite long. Sad as that might be if we are in the mix, it makes total sense. If Houston is that unwise, they better at least make a quality deal for themselves. My hope is they get an offer from us, and practice the same logic they did trading Hopkins. Make that "illogic".
    It’s hard to believe they trade him to an AFC team but it could happen.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

If Paton can land Watson, it’d be fantastic, John should had drafted him to begin with but anyway there’s going to be a lot of competition and the Texans are going to use everyone and every little of leverage against one another. I hear the Bears, Falcons, and 49ers will be his top 3 choices.
    I would be shocked if the list isn't quite long. Sad as that might be if we are in the mix, it makes total sense. If Houston is that unwise, they better at least make a quality deal for themselves. My hope is they get an offer from us, and practice the same logic they did trading Hopkins. Make that "illogic".

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Ok gang.....time for some beers and hand shakes!

Back to my fav topic of late....goes like this.

Dear GM Paton:

Please, please acquire Watson! Did I say please? You can offer me up in the deal, though I have not mentioned moving to Houston to my wife. Maybe lets talk first. Anyway, I think you're great! Now go acquire Watson....Deshaun, just in case there are other Watsons.

Note: You can hire me if you want. I love Denver!

Dave (or possibly, "Employee Dave")
    If Paton can land Watson, it’d be fantastic, John should had drafted him to begin with but anyway there’s going to be a lot of competition and the Texans are going to use everyone and every little of leverage against one another. I hear the Bears, Falcons, and 49ers will be his top 3 choices.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Ok gang.....time for some beers and hand shakes!

Back to my fav topic of late....goes like this.

Dear GM Paton:

Please, please acquire Watson! Did I say please? You can offer me up in the deal, though I have not mentioned moving to Houston to my wife. Maybe lets talk first. Anyway, I think you're great! Now go acquire Watson....Deshaun, just in case there are other Watsons.

Note: You can hire me if you want. I love Denver!

Dave (or possibly, "Employee Dave")

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I think the new GM Should get some advice from the experts ​​​here on the message board !!!

Hey someone who has spent 30 minutes reading what other people have said and than spent less than 10 minutes looking at youtube videos may have all the answers

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

I always find these kind of comments foolish, maybe comical. There isn't anything wrong with fans speculating, giving their opinions on any given subject. Only difference between someone on these forums or any forum, social group, etc and an ESPN analyst is the latter gets paid to have these kind of conversations.

But hey, I guess we should all just stop talking and only speak in glory of the team, not speak unless it's not about the team as a whole....hmm guess what should really happen is everyone just go to the anything goes sub forum...it's the only place we can speak.
    I am going to assume you did not mean that Capt,'s post was serious....but maybe I am missing the boat on this, given I have not ready every post. I know some of us tried to make light of it. Just humour.

But IB, please join me in the sometimes echo chamber in Anything Goes. If I can't find a forum I go there.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

I always find these kind of comments foolish, maybe comical. There isn't anything wrong with fans speculating, giving their opinions on any given subject. Only difference between someone on these forums or any forum, social group, etc and an ESPN analyst is the latter gets paid to have these kind of conversations.

But hey, I guess we should all just stop talking and only speak in glory of the team, not speak unless it's not about the team as a whole....hmm guess what should really happen is everyone just go to the anything goes sub forum...it's the only place we can speak.
    I feel the same way about your post as well !
    Everybody is entitled to an opinion on a message board.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    I think the new GM Should get some advice from the experts ​​​here on the message board !!!

Leave a comment:

• MrMax
    replied

For sure, Elway should have done that too. I'd say he have a better record for the last 5 years, maybe all 10.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X