No announcement yet.

Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge --- Wild-Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-6 puts me a 5 way tie for 8th place from which only one can survive. After performing the calculations I am also out (but if I am right there is a cliffhanger between 8th and 9th - two players being equal closest to the total combined score of the six games, with the qualifier coming though on the strength of a higher number of top 5 finishes in the regular season).

Thanks Taz for running the game - especially during this of all years. Good luck to all the qualifiers, stay safe, and I'll catch up with you all again next season!
    Last edited by GMTD; 01-11-2021, 05:06 PM.

Comment

And we are officially down to 8. 5 folks would call it a year on the BCPEC, but who would they be? I'll give you a few clues. If you picked the Cleveland Browns (upset?) over the Steelers, you're in. If you picked Chicago, unfortunately, you're not advancing. If you picked the Ravens, you're also moving on. So who are the 6 guys moving on? JcDub95 and BroncosFanInPA had 5 of the 6 games correct. Getting 4 of the 6 correct were, Tony, 80stheman, and LSIGRAD09. SO who got the final spot? Moving on via the Total Points tiebreaker is........Rod!!!!!

sigpic
      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Whaaaaaat? I was not expecting that.
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats to all who advanced. I don’t remember if I’ve ever gone one and done in this game.

Insane the Browns were part of my death in this game.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X