Broncos, a new city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    Just wondering your thoughts are. If it’s not in Denver I don’t believe.
    What am I missing here? What would be the reason(s) the Denver Broncos owners would ever move the team to a different city thinking it would be a wise business decision?

The Broncos have been one of the most successful NFL franchises in history. Why is this question being asked? Again, what am I not aware of here?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I think the fan base is strong enough to support them staying in Denver. But too many more bad seasons might change that. Hard to believe they have never been this bad in my lifetime. Last time was in early 70’s.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

What am I missing here? What would be the reason(s) the Denver Broncos owners would ever move the team to a different city thinking it would be a wise business decision?

The Broncos have been one of the most successful NFL franchises in history. Why is this question being asked? Again, what am I not aware of here?
        Well, we’re en route to be the next Cleveland Browns and without an owner. When they sell the team, the next owner may want to relocate. I think it’s unlikely, but the longer the team goes without an owner and fails miserably, the more likely the scenario becomes IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

but lets be honest. even when the teams winning the fan base will jump at the all mighty $$$$ over loyalty.

Prime example. Remember the AFC Championship game in 2005?Stadium was yellow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npcv0ApAng
          The blue uniforms really didn't dominate the way a sea of orange does, and I am quite sure that if it was played with todays uniform colours you wouldn't have noticed the yellow towels

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

The blue uniforms really didn't dominate the way a sea of orange does, and I am quite sure that if it was played with todays uniform colours you wouldn't have noticed the yellow towels
            I’d really like to agree with you but the fan base sold the team out that year. It was ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
            X