X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

The blue uniforms really didn't dominate the way a sea of orange does, and I am quite sure that if it was played with todays uniform colours you wouldn't have noticed the yellow towels
    I’d really like to agree with you but the fan base sold the team out that year. It was ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanDK
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

but lets be honest. even when the teams winning the fan base will jump at the all mighty $$$$ over loyalty.

Prime example. Remember the AFC Championship game in 2005?Stadium was yellow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npcv0ApAng
    The blue uniforms really didn't dominate the way a sea of orange does, and I am quite sure that if it was played with todays uniform colours you wouldn't have noticed the yellow towels

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSynapses
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

What am I missing here? What would be the reason(s) the Denver Broncos owners would ever move the team to a different city thinking it would be a wise business decision?

The Broncos have been one of the most successful NFL franchises in history. Why is this question being asked? Again, what am I not aware of here?
    Well, we’re en route to be the next Cleveland Browns and without an owner. When they sell the team, the next owner may want to relocate. I think it’s unlikely, but the longer the team goes without an owner and fails miserably, the more likely the scenario becomes IMO.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSynapses
    replied
    I think the fan base is strong enough to support them staying in Denver. But too many more bad seasons might change that. Hard to believe they have never been this bad in my lifetime. Last time was in early 70’s.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    Just wondering your thoughts are. If it’s not in Denver I don’t believe.
    What am I missing here? What would be the reason(s) the Denver Broncos owners would ever move the team to a different city thinking it would be a wise business decision?

The Broncos have been one of the most successful NFL franchises in history. Why is this question being asked? Again, what am I not aware of here?

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

It is crazy - Broncos has sold out eery game since the early 70'ties. It would be an idiotic business move!
    but lets be honest. even when the teams winning the fan base will jump at the all mighty $$$$ over loyalty.

Prime example. Remember the AFC Championship game in 2005?Stadium was yellow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npcv0ApAng

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanDK
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You guys are all so crazy. The Broncos aren’t going anywhere. I believe it’s been 20 years now that the new stadium has been built and we as taxpayers in the Denver area had a contract with Bowlen and the team in place when we built that stadium stating that they would have to remain in Denver for a significant amount of years. I do not remember the amount of years or all the stipulations but there is a contract in place.
    It is crazy - Broncos has sold out eery game since the early 70'ties. It would be an idiotic business move!

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    • Alabama
    • Alaska
    • Arkansas
    • Connecticut
    • Delaware
    • Hawaii
    • Idaho
    • Kansas
    • Kentucky
    • Maine
    • Mississippi
    • Montana
    • Nebraska
    • New Hampshire
    • New Mexico
    • North Dakota
    • Oklahoma
    • Oregon
    • Rhode Island
    • South Carolina
    • South Dakota
    • Utah
    • Vermont
    • Virginia
    • West Virginia
    • Wyoming
    • Iowa
    States without a NFL team.​
    You forgot the UK.
    /s

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    At first I was thinking heck no with the sad state of this team if they moved from Denver I’d consider being done and become a hard corps Titans fan. Especially if it was somewhere like Los Angelos. I would vomit.

However I’ve seen a couple of posters mention their home states. If they became the Alabama Broncos or Birmingham Broncos I suppose I would be a giddy kid on Xmas day. Would absolutely get season tickets.

Leave a comment:

• shadowlands
    replied
    San Antonio Broncos!!!
    Kidding. They better stay in Colorado. The family better not F that up!

Leave a comment:

• Jonny_Quest
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    • Alabama
    • Alaska
    • Arkansas
    • Connecticut
    • Delaware
    • Hawaii
    • Idaho
    • Kansas
    • Kentucky
    • Maine
    • Mississippi
    • Montana
    • Nebraska
    • New Hampshire
    • New Mexico
    • North Dakota
    • Oklahoma
    • Oregon
    • Rhode Island
    • South Carolina
    • South Dakota
    • Utah
    • Vermont
    • Virginia
    • West Virginia
    • Wyoming
    • Iowa
    States without a NFL team.​
    All of those states are poor like Kenny aside from Utah and Oregon.

Utah and Oregon would be downgrades from Denver. Vancouver, BC on the other hand....very wealthy city.

Even so, a new owner would have to be an oblivious ego-maniac to move the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    I think they will always be the Denver Broncos. They've always had tremendous ticket sales, and great support in the area. I don't see any real reason to move the team ever.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post

A wealthy enough new owner can probably find a way to buy his way out of that contract.
    This is true but you better believe Denver will fight tooth n nail.

If they did in fact move I’d still support them as the broncos unless there were a name change or a re brand then I’d probably walk away but remember the once great Denver team.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-12-2021, 10:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    The NFL and Owners used this threat on just about every NFL franchise to get new stadiums...including Denver before we got a new stadium.

Think the Rams, Raiders and Chargers were the only teams to actually move.
    Cardinals, Colts, and original Browns moved also.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    The NFL and Owners used this threat on just about every NFL franchise to get new stadiums...including Denver before we got a new stadium.

Think the Rams, Raiders and Chargers were the only teams to actually move.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X