X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Game Winners

Congrats to all the game winners!

Because of a situation we had in DIV 1, we're going to try to get prizes for second places. Hopefully for Pick em and Survivor, too.

FF DIV 1 -- 1. -Rod-; 2. broncos SB2010

FF DIV 2/3 -- 1. SecondsAway131; 2. JvDub95

FF DIV IV -- 1. brianmcfarlane; 2. Shiz

Survivor -- 1. Spice 1; 2. TH3JUICEMAN

Pick 'em -- 1. EddieMac; 2. JvDub95
    Last edited by Peanut; 02-08-2021, 02:09 PM.
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Congrats to all the game winners!
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Updated with Survivor winners.
      Administrator
      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I just sent out PMs to the winners. Please know that we do not share information.

After we get the results from Pick em, I will send the information to our contact with the Broncos.

Even though I'm not getting a prize, I get excited to see what everyone receives.
        Administrator
        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

This deserves a separate post.

Thanks to all the game runners for doing such a great job. You all are awesome!

FF DIV 1 -- -Rod-

FF DIV 2/3 -- Started by EddieMac and picked up by JvDub95 when EM's personal life got too busy.

FF DIV IV -- Sophia23

Survivor -- Frenchy180

Pick em -- taz1458

Administrator
          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            I just sent out PMs to the winners. Please know that we do not share information.

After we get the results from Pick em, I will send the information to our contact with the Broncos.

Even though I'm not getting a prize, I get excited to see what everyone receives.
            Pick em winners are in.

Congrats to all !

My annual disclaimer: We never know what the prizes will be or when they are sent out. It's just impressive that our team does this.
            Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Pick em winners are in.

Congrats to all !

My annual disclaimer: We never know what the prizes will be or when they are sent out. It's just impressive that our team does this.
              100% agree!! Not too many fans of other teams can say that it pays to be a fan.... literally

Comment

Working...
              X