Von and Domestic Violence Allegations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von and Domestic Violence Allegations

Does anyone know what’s going on with Von and these DV allegations? There’s a lot of conflicting information and stories.

We need to get more information in order to determine what happened in order to make any judgement because everything I’ve read, is clear as mud.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-15-2021, 07:15 PM.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Who knows at this point, the ex fiancé is denying any physical violence took place. I know you can still have a domestic case based off of words but I still don’t believe Von would text those things from his outlook account.

Comment

From what I've read his ex is denying he physically abused her. It's an investigation that will likely end with nothing happening.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Hopefully, for everyone involved, this investigation reveals nothing serious.
        sigpic

Comment

Von has a lot of money.
          It could turn out to be one of those she changed her mind , she was just mad and refuses to press charges now.

Comment

Not for us to judge. Innocent until proven guilty. I doubt we fans know much about Von's personal behaivor. The most we know about him is Von as a player. Let those closest to this situation do their work, and let the legal system determine the outcome. The only thing I do know is that often the accused gets their career negatively affected, even when they're innocent, largely because of fans spouting their uneducated opinion and the media seeking clickbait. I wish that would change.

Comment

I hope this is all false allegations. Von has always been "One of the good guys" in my book.

Comment

The text messages posted are disgusting!! Von showing an ugly side I didn't know existed in him. Regardless of whatever allegations there are, there is no excuse for that kind of hate....I definitely lost the love I had for him. See ya Von

Comment

I loved the "Super Bowl 50 Von, and that years playoff run. But the rest of it not so much.

Comment

Probably not something Mr. Paton wants to deal with right off the bat, but here we are. My gut tells me that this will tip the scale toward Von not being a Bronco, but we will see what the investigation brings.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      Does anyone know what’s going on with Von and these DV allegations? There’s a lot of conflicting information and stories.

We need to get more information in order to determine what happened in order to make any judgement because everything I’ve read, is clear as mud.
                      Who are we to judge, regardless of the situation.

He was one of the best at his position, there are two sides to every story.
                      [sigpic

Comment

One rule of thumb.....I await all the details before making any concrete opinion. You never like to hear abuse allegations because they might be true, or sadly, they stick with folks long after, even if untrue. Lets wait.

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty!

something like this could ruin a persons life, it’s best to wait fir the facts before casting judgement.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's going to be interesting to see how the Broncos handle this after the Chad Kelly incident.

Comment

If text messages were all someone had to judge me I am pretty sure there are a few texts that people would see and want to throw me under the bus.

Starting to get use to anyone can say anything in 2021 and the news will run with just about anything. Going to wait for due process myself.
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                              X