Von and Domestic Violence Allegations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

No one knows who the accuser is since it doesn’t appear to be the baby mama.

We also don’t know that the accusation was false.

No charges does not equal innocent.

Von will likely get a pass for this one, perhaps rightfully so.
    The "accuser" released a statement. I posted it in one of the placed on these forums we talking about this issue. After reading that statement I am sure that is one of the reasons no charges have been filed.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

My point is more about the fact that even innocence nowadays is not a safe thing, given how ridiculous the "uninformed" can be, and there are plenty of them. The fact that people who fail to educate themselves with the facts, or to think with an open mind, have so much impact. The fact that some goofus can start a nonsense movement and have instant followers. Not a good way to function.

And in cases where people are involved, rightfully or not, in a public situation, the fact that the innocent party may end up with a forever tarnished reputation, and even be a target of the group who are in the wrong, is seemingly a more prevalent aspect of this society.

You were correct, innocent until proven guilty, but that's usually what happens in the legal courtrooms...not always outside.
      I get what you are saying. I do not think it is more prevalent aspect of todays society. I just think it is more visible when it happens and society as a whole is learning to deal with things that before we were allowed to be naïve about.

The information is flowing quicker and from all sorts of sources and this is presenting new challenges to the critical thinking process.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I get what you are saying. I do not think it is more prevalent aspect of todays society. I just think it is more visible when it happens and society as a whole is learning to deal with things that before we were allowed to be naïve about.

The information is flowing quicker and from all sorts of sources and this is presenting new challenges to the critical thinking process.
        I think it's more prevalent in the last couple of decades, as online cray cray has been permitted to have too big a voice. There needs to be a counter movement by which bullying and anonymous cruelty is sought out with more impact.

Comment

Working...
        X