Gary Kubiak Retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Kubiak Retires

I just wanted to say Thank You to Coach K. for being an Awesome HC and Winning SB 50!! Enjoy Retirement

Good for him, he deserves it.

Congrats, Coach

Comment

He was instrumental in all 3 Super Bowl wins. Congratulations, Gary Kubiak!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Start the 5 year count down to inducting Kube into the Ring of Fame.

Comment

Best of luck and thanks for the memories.

Comment

Thanks Kubes for all the good memories

From winning a game against Wash where Elway got food poisoning

OC to back to back Champs

HC to SB50 champ

and all the things between ... Thank you

Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Such a shame that Fangio/Elway did not allow us to enjoy Kubiak's last two years in the NFL.
              He was instrumental throughout Elway's career - both as the smarter QB and as a coach. He was instrumental in the succes Shanahan had with the Bronco's, the three SB wins with over the hill QBs that needed to be put on an eraly retirement plan to last the season and he was the one that turned Jake Plummer into one of NFL's best QB's for a while.
              Kubiak was there for most of what has made Broncos great, and he was not part of the what makes Broncos mediocre to bad.
              Best wishes - he was a class act as a player and as a coach - just wish we could have seen more.

Comment

Kubes is both a Broncos and and an NFL legend.

Got to three SB's as a player (backup QB is still a player).

And won 4 SBs as a coach, in 1994 (as Steve Young's QB coach) and in 1997, 1998 and 2015 with the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  Kubes is both a Broncos and and an NFL legend.

Got to three SB's as a player (backup QB is still a player).

And won 4 SBs as a coach, in 1994 (as Steve Young's QB coach) and in 1997, 1998 and 2015 with the Broncos.
                  He’ll definitely go to the hall of fame with all his super bowl rings! He’s one hell of a guy! Thank you coach Kubes! There isn’t any other with a bigger heart than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    He’ll definitely go to the hall of fame with all his super bowl rings! He’s one hell of a guy! Thank you coach Kubes! There isn’t any other with a bigger heart than you.
                    Kubiak is very unlikely to make the Hall of Fame.

It’s not easy for coaches and front office people to get in.

We could probably find legitimate arguments for why Tony Dungy shouldn’t have been inducted.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Best Wishes Coach. You’ve made us proud and we will never forget how you.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Dang, I was really hoping he'd come back to the Broncos. Classy guy, for sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X