Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching The Human Cheat Code. DENVER Has to sell the farm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching The Human Cheat Code. DENVER Has to sell the farm.

If Denver wants to see a divisional win in the next 10 years we have to sell the farm if Deshaun Watson is truly available. Patrick Mahomes will be better than Brady if this type of play he is putting on the field continues. The only chance we have is to get the next best thing. No player or pick should be off the table if Deshaun is truly available. We will not stand a chance unless we get exceptional at the QB position.
    sigpic WHEC-724

The problem is the Broncos simply don’t have the ammo to make a deal for Watson. The Dolphins have 2 firsts and 2 seconds this year, plus Tua. The Jets have 2 firsts including the 2nd overall plus Darnold. Rumor is Panthers might offer 5 firsts.

What are the Broncos going to offer, a couple firsts and Lock? Lol, they’ll laugh and hang up the phone.

A more realistic possibility is Stafford, even then SF can easily outbid the Broncos.

Comment

I still scratch my head how many fans think the Broncos can be successful with a mediocre QB. Year after year, look at the QBs that get into the post season. You always hear the same names, and they're all QBs headed for the HOF. People saying the Broncos need to draft a CB with their 1st round pick don't get it. A great CB isn't going to turn a team around on the path to winning C-ships. You build those positions AFTER you've found your HOF QB. Elway, if anyone, should know this.

Comment

I want Deshaun if he's available
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Thing is this simply isn't just about what a team can offer. Any trade has to be approved by Deshaun he has a no trade clause. Denver is most certainly in the mix. 3 first Jeudy Lock and Chubb.
          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

That's 5 first rounders......and a 2nd....
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
              If Denver wants to see a divisional win in the next 10 years we have to sell the farm if Deshaun Watson is truly available. Patrick Mahomes will be better than Brady if this type of play he is putting on the field continues. The only chance we have is to get the next best thing. No player or pick should be off the table if Deshaun is truly available. We will not stand a chance unless we get exceptional at the QB position.
              I'm saying thats what I keep telling people but they care about some stupid 1st round picks...who the hell cares if you are getting someone that can match mahomes points....idc about some unproven rookie that may or may not work.

YOU WONY BEAT THE HUMAN CHEAT CODE WITH DEFENSE IDC WHO YOU YOU CAN BE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING THEY CAN DO.

Their only loss "with pat" came from a team dropping over 40 points on them.

But hey go ahead and draft a CB, or bring in Statue Matt Stafford or some other old ass qb...

I said It once and ill say it again.. we gotta get DESHAUN WATSON. Like it or not.
              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                The problem is the Broncos simply don’t have the ammo to make a deal for Watson. The Dolphins have 2 firsts and 2 seconds this year, plus Tua. The Jets have 2 firsts including the 2nd overall plus Darnold. Rumor is Panthers might offer 5 firsts.

What are the Broncos going to offer, a couple firsts and Lock? Lol, they’ll laugh and hang up the phone.

A more realistic possibility is Stafford, even then SF can easily outbid the Broncos.
                Not true we can offer players too with the 3 first rd picks.
                Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post
                  I still scratch my head how many fans think the Broncos can be successful with a mediocre QB. Year after year, look at the QBs that get into the post season. You always hear the same names, and they're all QBs headed for the HOF. People saying the Broncos need to draft a CB with their 1st round pick don't get it. A great CB isn't going to turn a team around on the path to winning C-ships. You build those positions AFTER you've found your HOF QB. Elway, if anyone, should know this.
                  Preach my brother preach....I dont care about a damn cb....T. White is one of the best CBS in the game bills have one of the best secondaries in the NFL...and the HCC "Human Cheat Code" just slice through them like wet tissue coming off a concussion and hurt foot. Without Sammy Watkins and levon bell. Smh....

And still watch someone is gonna say "we shouldn't not get Watson he cost too much, lets get Matthew Stafford."
                  ​​much The broncos should be tired of these bandaid qbs....
                  if the qb won't possibly be out qb for the next 10+ years I dont want em...period. And it damn sure not lock.

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                    Thing is this simply isn't just about what a team can offer. Any trade has to be approved by Deshaun he has a no trade clause. Denver is most certainly in the mix. 3 first Jeudy Lock and Chubb.
                    I'll send the over with a nice bow..although I would want to swap fant for jerry.... lol....but yes and I wouldn't even think twice about....bye bye have a nice life in texas....

No to mention budding star Herbert is in our division too..
                    We almost was 0-6 in out division...

Deshaun is a must.

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post
                      True. Has any NFL team in the last 40-50 years had great, consistent success with a mediocre QB. Is there any?
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

True. Has any NFL team in the last 40-50 years had great, consistent success with a mediocre QB. Is there any?
                        The Denver Broncos with Jake Plummer

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

I said It once and ill say it again.. we gotta get DESHAUN WATSON. Like it or not.
                          They should really try, but I'm thinking he's going elsewhere. Playing for these Broncos isn't exactly very enticing. I guess we have to see if the new GM has any influence on this.

Comment

It’s more Tyreek Hill than Mahomes, but I agree we do need a QB that can go toe to toe with them. Watson can do it especially with the offensive weapons he’d have here.

Stafford isn’t an upgrade to Lock, he’s just an expensive game of kick the can that won’t ever really get us anywhere. Our QB’s name needs to start with a D next season, whether its Deshaun, Dak, or Drew. Watson and Prescott would make us contenders, any other QB has roughly the same ceiling as Lock does next season give or take a game or two. At that point just roll with Lock, if he sucks we’re drafting near the top, if he doesn’t we’re likely fighting for a wild card spot.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              Stafford isn’t an upgrade to Lock, he’s just an expensive game of kick the can that won’t ever really get us anywhere. Our QB’s name needs to start with a D next season, whether its Deshaun, Dak, or Drew. Watson and Prescott would make us contenders, any other QB has roughly the same ceiling as Lock does next season give or take a game or two. At that point just roll with Lock, if he sucks we’re drafting near the top, if he doesn’t we’re likely fighting for a wild card spot.
                              Sitting on Lock for another season is also kicking the can down the road. Deshaun would be great, but I think it's highly unlikely. I'd argue take that top 10 draft pick and roll the dice with at least competition at the QB position. Waiting another year on Lock to decide on the QB position is just pissing away another year.

Comment

Working...
                              X