Place your bets! Ju'wuan James?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place your bets! Ju'wuan James?

Curious what your thoughts are whether the Broncos will get a productive year out of Ju'wuan James?

Yes. James will give them a full year.
    0%
    No. I think he'll start, but will end up off the field again before the season's over.
    79.31%
    No. I think he won't start a regular season game.
    20.69%

I would include him
    in a Trade for D.Watson or Matthew Stafford. The guy is a CANCER get him out of Denver.

Comment

Someone may need to give him directions back to Dove Valley as he's probably forgotten on how to get there.

Comment

Fangio said that he was going to have to work to gain their trust back from them. Hes made millions sitting at home while players are giving their all and getting injured. If I were James, I wouldn't be able to show my face in the locker room again.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

I'm going to roll with:

1) we draft a RT of the future this year that has shown enough ability to start as a rookie
          2) the rookie plays a lot in Training Camp and we keep hearing how he's 'running with the ones' all the time
          3) if there are preseason games they play the rookie at RT a lot until the first series of the last game where they go with James
          4) James is named the starting RT
          5) the rookie replaces him at some point during the season
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
            I'm going to roll with:

1) we draft a RT of the future this year that has shown enough ability to start as a rookie
            2) the rookie plays a lot in Training Camp and we keep hearing how he's 'running with the ones' all the time
            3) if there are preseason games they play the rookie at RT a lot until the first series of the last game where they go with James
            4) James is named the starting RT
            5) the rookie replaces him at some point during the season
            I do not care the exact details but I like the plan.

For James to be off the team as soon as possible and for us to have a replacement good to go.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

How James goes in 2021 will depend greatly on him. Has he been sitting at home eating chips and other garbage for the last year?

I guess there is a chance he has made enough money and he is ready to leave the NFL. If he plans on making more money he should realize he probably will be a free agent in 2022 unless he has a great year in 2021. He should be working to have a great year in 2021 if he wants to keep making money with the Broncos or get another good contract.

My guess is he is not focused on that level. He will come in and not be worth the money we paying him regardless if he plays or if he is injured. It seems the Broncos will keep playing poorly performing OTs so my guess is the coaches will keep playing James as long as he does not take himself out of games like he did in 2019.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Like many, I don't feel warm and fuzzy about James' return. Looking at it objectively, he was offered a massive contract and of course took it. Clearly it hasn't been value for money, but that's as much on the Broncos as him. He got banged up a bit, and it must of limited his play, but he may be a bit soft. Taking the opt out Covid option was ok with me. Let see what shape he's in when he returns.
                He should be 100% healthy, fully fit (game fitness aside) and motivated. If he is not then he deserves all the criticism that will come his way. Until then, I reserve judgement.

Comment

Wait, what? Think about all the personal training and conditioning he has done this past season.

He has so screwed the team with his contract and my gosh were we ever desperate in the FO that they were absolutely blind to everything.

Comment

Working...
                  X