Peyton Manning and John Lynch enters the HOF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning and John Lynch enters the HOF

Some good news fron NFL.com that Peyton Manning and John Lynch (finally) enters the HOF in the 2021 class.
    Both were very special players for us and had major impact on the culture.
    Peyton professionalised the offense to the level where it was almost boring to follow regular season dominance and having to wait for the post season to determine whether it was a good or bad season. He showed how a real elite QB was transformative.
    John Lynch and Champ Bailey both had instant impact when they came in 2004 and Lynch was a marvel to listen to and to see on the field. Getting those two was such a strong move by Shanahan.
    Fills me with joy to see especially how Lynch reacted!

Congratulations to them both. Will they be inducted as Broncos?
    sigpic

Comment

Although both of these great players had success in other places, they both were special Broncos!! I was ecstatic when they both signed with Denver, and they did not let us down. Amazing players, amazing people, amazing success in their lives!!

(Can you believe this guy had 5 MVP seasons!!!)

Comment

• DiveInstructor
        DiveInstructor commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember the day it was announced Manning was coming to Denver. My son and I were freaking out. We'd go to every Broncos practice and game we could. And then I made this:

• CanDB
        CanDB commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post
        I remember the day it was announced Manning was coming to Denver. My son and I were freaking out. We'd go to every Broncos practice and game we could. And then I made this:

You serious?? Or did I misread?

• DiveInstructor
        DiveInstructor commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by CanDB View Post

You serious?? Or did I misread?
        Dead serious. At one of the practices, we were standing in those trees and Manning was way across the field talking to a few guys. His forehead stuck out like a sore thumb, even at that distance. I told my kid I could make a foam hat for the fans that looked like his forehead...kinda like a cheesehead hat thing. My son said I should call it the Manning Melon. So, I looked at a few pics, designed it in Rhino, imported it into Solidworks for the inside details, and had a mold made. Sold them through my Facebook account I created for it. I still have about 20 of the things in a big box in my garage loft. It was just for fun and the fans.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Lynch get it.
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Threads merged. In this new version, threads merge differently. I think Rastic found a fix for it. I'll have to go find it.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
          Congratulations to them both. Will they be inducted as Broncos?
          I would hazard a guess that their allegiance might be with their other main teams. Not that we weren't a big part of it, but Manning was superman in Indy and Lynch won his SB with that great D in Tampa. Not an issue in my mind though....I respect whatever they do.

Comment

Hey Dive....impressive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I would hazard a guess that their allegiance might be with their other main teams. Not that we weren't a big part of it, but Manning was superman in Indy and Lynch won his SB with that great D in Tampa. Not an issue in my mind though....I respect whatever they do.
              It seems like Manning has a very special place for Denver - as does Lynch, but Peyton retired as a Bronco, and he had the option not to.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

It seems like Manning has a very special place for Denver - as does Lynch, but Peyton retired as a Bronco, and he had the option not to.
                Cool either way. I would understand.

Comment

Congratz to both
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                  X