Offensive Producers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive Producers

HI, I wuz just wondering who do you think will be a producer for the offense? I think Ashley Lelie will become the Rod Smith of '97/'98 and get 13+ 100 yard games. I also think he'll end up with over 1,000 yards reciving. I hope Rod gets more balls this year, and Shannon. I also think Bell will be our star HB and Griffin will help him out on some downs. Do you agree?
    Ashley Lelie
    24.14%
    Rod Smith
    24.14%
    Shannon Sharpe
    10.34%
    Tatum Bell
    17.24%
    Q. Griffin
    24.14%

Re: Offensive Producers

Originally posted by B4Bronco80
    HI, I wuz just wondering who do you think will be a producer for the offense? I think Ashley Lelie will become the Rod Smith of '97/'98 and get 13+ 100 yard games. I also think he'll end up with over 1,000 yards reciving. I hope Rod gets more balls this year, and Shannon. I also think Bell will be our star HB and Griffin will help him out on some downs. Do you agree?

Definitely won't be Bell.
    I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

Re: Re: Offensive Producers

Originally posted by The Ghost
      Definitely won't be Bell.
      Come on now GHODT, don't count my boy Tatum out too quick..

Comment

I picked them all

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Offensive Producers

Originally posted by liljack
          Come on now GHODT, don't count my boy Tatum out too quick..
          I'm not counting him out, I think you guys are just putting too much money on an unproven rookie.
          I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Offensive Producers

Originally posted by The Ghost
            I'm not counting him out, I think you guys are just putting too much money on an unproven rookie.

The fact of the matter is, Shannahan has had no problems starting rookies before and Tatum Bell will be no exception.

Comment

every thread turns into this debate... I want to switch it back and say that Rod Smith will have the most production because he's still got all the moves and with Eddy not there Jake's going to be most comfortable throwing to him or Shannon.
              My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Offensive Producers

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                The fact of the matter is, Shannahan has had no problems starting rookies before and Tatum Bell will be no exception.
                I'm not saying that's wrong, I am clearly stating that until he proves himself, don't get all hyped up about it. You can't say he's going to be the most productive member of the offense, if you don't even know if he can carry the ball at the professional level. I can think of a lot of great college backs who didn't amount to squat in the NFL.

Comment

I hope to see Griffin doing a great job for our O and I hope to see Lelie showing why he was a 1st round some drafts ago... I believe i our O...........

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

I honestly think Lelie will probably step up this year. There were signs at the end of the year that Jake trusted him, and was happy to throw him the ball. IMO he struggled with the QB situation, for a guy who's only played 30 odd games, to have 5 different qbs throwing to him, (and some of them not very well at that), has got to be off putting.

Another off season of practice with Jake, and I think he'll be fine.

I do think that Shannon will be pretty productive again this year, that little bootleg that we ran most of last year with Shannon runnig an 8-10 yd out is evil to defend.
                    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Working...
                    X