Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos in an almost trade??

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/...mpression=true

Supposedly Broncos almost pulled off a blockbuster trade that apparently fell through.....

I thought there was some action on—Denver was going to trade for a quarterback that I think that—whether it was [Carson] Wentz—they say they're not interested in Wentz, whether it was somebody—I don't know quite who it was

- Michael Lombardi
    Headline or thread title should maybe be, "Team with obvious quarterback needs thought by one guy to potentially be involved in trade talks that may or may not have happened". This isn't news.

Comment

maybe teddy bridgewater?
      maybe watson?
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        maybe teddy bridgewater?
        maybe watson?
        I doubt it was for Teddy, I don't think Paton would view him as an obvious upgrade...imo

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

I doubt it was for Teddy, I don't think Paton would view him as an obvious upgrade...imo
          i wouldnt think so either. i guess jimmy g may be another. just throwing out possibilities
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/...mpression=true

Supposedly Broncos almost pulled off a blockbuster trade that apparently fell through.....
            Blockbuster only rhymes with Watson

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

Blockbuster only rhymes with Watson
              That's what the headline read on the tweet when I saw it....

Comment

Well....given all the rumours and such, I am convinced that The Broncos are looking for a QB with some determination. I think it's the right thing to do, and I fully support it. My gut tells me that Elway brought in Paton to evaluate the roster and to solve any issues that he felt needed fixing...and for me, it's on!

Comment

Good thing is they are going to upgrade the QB position, talk about Watson having interest in the Broncos or San Fran.

Least they are trying, I expect if they do not sign a veteran they will get some competition for the QB position. This is good news and hopefully they move forward this season with all our young talent. About time to have some stability here.

Comment

My guess is it was the Vikings, for Kirk Cousins, and I hope it was Paton who backed out if that is the case. That dude is garbage.
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Man. This is a seriously 'click bait' article. They've squeezed everything that they can from a disjointed bit of word salad from a guy who didn't really say much of anything. And then they included this sentence:

Paton has made overtures on the Deshaun Watson situation and has been given 'assurances' that if the Houston Texans acquiesce to trading the disgruntled QB, the Broncos are a destination he'd consider.

...with that text linking to another article that doesn't actually say what they've printed here. This article is junk.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Is Michael Lombardi a credible source??? Asking for a friend

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post

Headline or thread title should maybe be, "Team with obvious quarterback needs thought by one guy to potentially be involved in trade talks that may or may not have happened". This isn't news.
                          Lol... perfect

Comment

Sorry people not just Adam scheffty has knowledge on football. If the narrative of which was posted doesn't match certain people way of thinking they attack it.

Adam also said wentz would be traded in a couple of days and now its going on two weeks

He all stated that Brady wouldn't left N.E. and he is in T.B.

We are not right all the time.
                            Last edited by Ear2dastreets; 02-17-2021, 11:54 AM.
                            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Holy moly....another thread regarding the QB situation in Denver? Really?

The Drew Lock thread has over 4,500 posts soon to be 5,000. Well, so much in this forum is somehow related to Drew Lock / Bronco QB situation, as it should be, but
                              is it possible we can keep the arguing / debating in the Lock thread until it's decided where this ongoing, highly over dramatic novel actually ends ?

Nothing but a total guessing game until it's not.
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                              X