No announcement yet.

Broncos in an almost trade??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the interview. How in the heck does Lombardi "not remember who it was" - referring to this 'blockbuster' trade that almost happened last week...

Saving face? Or stirring the pot?

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
      Watched the interview. How in the heck does Lombardi "not remember who it was" - referring to this 'blockbuster' trade that almost happened last week...

He's pretty awful, so it's likely he's making it up. He's a worse "journalist" than he was a personnel guru. Remember he worked for the Broncos for free and Denver wouldn't keep him around afterwards when it they'd have had to pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post

If that's what he said, maybe he needs to seek the services of a memory expert. Seriously, that would be incompetence. Trouble is, it does stir up a load of discussion, even hope for some. It would better to say you can not discuss the details. But even then, you need to be wise how you leak this out there, as you know it's going to get a buzz going.

If we are to take it seriously I do not think it would be for Watson, because there's plenty of time to deal for him, and you do not usually discuss every non deal that comes before the final one. So I Iean towards Wilson (because I think he's less likely to leave), maybe Prescott.

Being selfish, I want a stud QB, so any talk of this nature gets me going!!!

Comment

Working...
        X