Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 2021 a "throw-away" year for the Broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Whoa there sir. Pretty harsh words. It almost sounds like you're on the brink of abandoning the Broncos to start looking at another team to support. If you do, hopefully it won't be the other three AFC West teams or Pat's, Buc's or that team Jerry Jones owns. Yuk!

I'm attempting to keep a positive "patient" attitude about the Broncos for 2021 in spite of the past few years. And I'll admit, I like you am struggling to maintain my patience. It's hard not knowing what will happen in the next 7 months but I refuse to assume it will be more doom and gloom but I realize it might be. I'm in a wait and see mode until we start a solid our journey out of this negative valley we're in or if we continue sliding deeper into it. Everyone is very anxious about all the future unknowns. Although somewhat thin, my patience is intact and I believe there's a decent possibility the path toward the top of the mountain may be in sight. However....only time will tell.
    Nope. Broncos are my last favorite team in this lifetime. I've only switched once, btw. Grew up a Steelers fan since I was born and raised on the east side of Pennsylvania. When I moved here with my family, it became home so I became a Broncos fan the first day. My next move is out of the States, and I'll take my orange and blue with me. I just hope that the organization gets a really good owner who cares about the team's competitiveness and quality the way Pat Bowlen did.

My patience with the Broncos will return if they get an owner who sees that the behavior of the organization has the same standards as Pat Bowlen did. I'd hate to see this team end up circling the drain like the Raiders or Browns used to. Mr. Bowlen set the bar on what the Broncos should be, and I'm pretty much stuck with that.

And, I appreciate you keeping this non-personal. I judge nobody here based on name, and the way I communicate with them is based on what's said, not who's saying it. The only poster here I look at by name and not post is Ear2DaStreets...that person is flat out entertaining! (even though I don't always agree with him/her).

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

Whoa....dems fighting words, pardner.

My intent here was never anything more than posting my opinion and exchanging opinions. And, it's not me who's causing the differences and infighting in the fan base. You can thank the team for that. If the Broncos were winning SB's, we'd pretty much be all one big happy family. Consecutive losing seasons by the Broncos is what's eroding the fan-base.

BTW, the Raiders were one of the few teams I took joy in watching them get beat and fail, and not just by the Broncos.
      I believe your words here are true and genuine. I too get much joy out of seeing the Raiders lose, especially in Vegas. Gruden's "loser face" is priceless.
      Next are the Chargers and Chiefs.

And #4 on my can't stand list are the Cowboys.
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

Nope. Broncos are my last favorite team in this lifetime. I've only switched once, btw. Grew up a Steelers fan since I was born and raised on the east side of Pennsylvania. When I moved here with my family, it became home so I became a Broncos fan the first day. My next move is out of the States, and I'll take my orange and blue with me. I just hope that the organization gets a really good owner who cares about the team's competitiveness and quality the way Pat Bowlen did.

My patience with the Broncos will return if they get an owner who sees that the behavior of the organization has the same standards as Pat Bowlen did. I'd hate to see this team end up circling the drain like the Raiders or Browns used to. Mr. Bowlen set the bar on what the Broncos should be, and I'm pretty much stuck with that.

And, I appreciate you keeping this non-personal. I judge nobody here based on name, and the way I communicate with them is based on what's said, not who's saying it. The only poster here I look at by name and not post is Ear2DaStreets...that person is flat out entertaining! (even though I don't always agree with him/her).
        Well stated, good post.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
        X