Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Fuller Signs 1 year, $9.5 Million with Denver!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Could be waiting awhile, it’s already been well over a year since the story originally broke when Yetur Gross-Matos came out and it didn’t hurt his stock too much and Parsons is twice the player he is.
    The last I heard was that the allegations are nothing more than allegations. No charges filed and the school bears no responsibility.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Personally, I think it's a sink regardless, Paton is going to want his coach. Just my opinion here, but I think he is going to use Vic to build the defense up to an elite level then bring in an offensive mind to run the offense
      I am hoping Fangio is successful. With that being said, I am not completely sold on him being HC material. He is a good DC, It remains to be seen if he can do it as a NFL HC.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

I am hoping Fangio is successful. With that being said, I am not completely sold on him being HC material. He is a good DC, It remains to be seen if he can do it as a NFL HC.

If this D really is as brutal as everyone hopes it will be, let's see if he can compel his OC to create a complimentary O for it.

Comment

To be clear by complimentary O I mean eat the clock, move the chains, don't turn the ball over, flip the field, punch the ball in for a TD when you get to the Red Zone. I don't mean that we necessarily have to play small ball all the time. We have to be efficient.

Comment

When I quickly summarize Fuller:

- Only missed 2 starts in his 6 year career (and both were as a rookie)

- 2 time Pro Bowler ('18/'19)

- All Pro ('18)

- Interception co-leader ('18)

- Brian Piccolo Award ('15)

This is an impressive resume!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              When I quickly summarize Fuller:

- Only missed 2 starts in his 6 year career (and both were as a rookie)

- 2 time Pro Bowler ('18/'19)

- All Pro ('18)

- Interception co-leader ('18)

- Brian Piccolo Award ('15)

This is an impressive resume!!
              I was on a different Bronco board yesterday and the guy that runs it is very much into Defensive Backs. Follows them very very closely and has for years. He's extremely happy with it and I trust his judgement on this.

Comment

this is a great signing. Just need Watson now

Comment

I view the NFL as most big businesses. HC = Sideline CEO, all other coaches = Sideline Department Heads.

Typically a company has to have an excellent CEO (Head Coach) and equally excellent Department Heads, OC, DC, ST, QB, RB, Rec., etc. for strong support to achieve significant success and keep the company stockholders = fans happy.

Right now it appears that SOME in our chain of coaches are suspect (weak links) according to Bronco fans.

Certainly other factors affect team quality (off the field management) but the coaching staff is most critical for success, IMO.

2021 will reveal obvious weaknesses in the Denver Bronco "coaching chain" and point out necessary changes needed.
                  Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                    this is a great signing. Just need Watson now
                    I would love Watson but I'm not sure the cap space is there anymore. Backup plan for QB, imo, would be a trade for Darnold or draft Fields / Wilson

Comment

Hard to be sold on anyone being HC material when the team is not winning. Paton did say he likes how the team plays hard and competes even when losing. That is a good sign on coaching.

There are some who will point to defensive let downs but the thing that has been holding the Broncos down since 2015 has been the offense. I think we finally getting to the point where the offense may be average....actually has the ability to be better than average depending on the QB imo. We putting pieces on the defense for Vic and Don.

There are no excuses left in 2021. We make the playoffs in 2021 or the HC/OC/DC look for a new team in 2022 while Paton builds a coaching staff in his vision.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                      X