Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos ranked #4

ESPN Rankings

Kinda shocked that they are that high. I guess the national media is giving the Broncos more respect than I thought they would.

Hey, if we make it to the Championship game, Im confident that we will win it all.

Comment

I think jale is just the man to bring it home
      Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos0707
        I think jale is just the man to bring it home

Who's that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Who's that?

im sure he means jake....

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30
            im sure he means jake....
            I know, im just being an ass hole.

Comment

Good job ESPN. I see you all don't agree with Mel Kiper.
              Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Falcons are #7 is higher then I expected but I can't say I disagree. With Vick healthy, the addition of Alex Gibbs, some key free agents, a strong draft and a willingness to give the ball to the best running back... I actually see them as my pick out of the NFC. Crazy, huh?

Comment

That's cool. But I don't think they gave the Chiefs enough credit.
                  Chiefs: Doesn't look like the defense got any better which isn't a good thing.
                  Just getting rid of Greg Robinson helped their defense. Replacing him with somebody the caliber of Gunther Cunningham tells me they might improve a lot. If their defense moves even into the top 15 they'll be one of the top teams again.

We still need to see if Denver can generate more of a pass rush this season but otherwise I like our ranking.
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

...and to think that Berry gave up a chance to be on a contending team with a highly regarded defense so he could be a rich player on a team ranked #30... If he would've stuck around and continued to perform then the money would've come. Greedy bastard...

Regardless of what these "experts" say, we've got to live up to the expectations. I think we will.

Go Broncos!

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                      That's cool. But I don't think they gave the Chiefs enough credit.

Just getting rid of Greg Robinson helped their defense. Replacing him with somebody the caliber of Gunther Cunningham tells me they might improve a lot. If their defense moves even into the top 15 they'll be one of the top teams again.

We still need to see if Denver can generate more of a pass rush this season but otherwise I like our ranking.
                      I agree. Everyone keeps saying that they didn't improve their defense but they seem to forget the coaching part of it.
                      They'll be even tougher with Gunther in there. We got a tough job ahead of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
                        If he would've stuck around and continued to perform then the money would've come.
                        I love the Broncos but when another team offers me twice as much money I'm going.

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3
                          I love the Broncos but when another team offers me twice as much money I'm going.
                          The very definition of a sell-out.

Comment

about the Chiefs I don't know if the D coordinator always has a big effect I mean just look at Ray Rhodes here.. he was suppossed to turn our D around..
                            My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by ARBroncos
                              about the Chiefs I don't know if the D coordinator always has a big effect I mean just look at Ray Rhodes here.. he was suppossed to turn our D around..
                              Well, Gunther allready has a proven track record with the Chiefs. That's the difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X