Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Ex Viking Added

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another Ex Viking Added

    DENVER — The Broncos added depth to the interior of their defensive line by signing veteran Shamar Stephen to a one-year contract.

    Stephen, 30, played six of his first seven NFL seasons with the Minnesota Vikings, where George Paton served as an assistant general manager. Paton is now the Broncos’ GM who has spent the better part of his offseason upgrading Vic Fangio’s defense.

  • #2
    Well, he's getting a bit older than average, but he's still very much a good player. The only downside is that we can't plan on having him around for a while...

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm so relieved I didn't read K. Cousins

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by No_Fly_Zone50 View Post
        DENVER — The Broncos added depth to the interior of their defensive line by signing veteran Shamar Stephen to a one-year contract.

        Stephen, 30, played six of his first seven NFL seasons with the Minnesota Vikings, where George Paton served as an assistant general manager. Paton is now the Broncos’ GM who has spent the better part of his offseason upgrading Vic Fangio’s defense.
        The beauty of having "connections" is that there's usually an opportunity to deal with one another. Nothing wrong with having connections, especially in such a competitive league. The more the better.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CanDB View Post

          The beauty of having "connections" is that there's usually an opportunity to deal with one another. Nothing wrong with having connections, especially in such a competitive league. The more the better.
          I think "Patten" is doing a good job!

          🤭

          Comment


          • #6
            I heard that there aren't very many interior defensive tackles in this draft, and with the longer season this is a great move.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

              I think "Patten" is doing a good job!

              🤭
              I hope Paton has a patent on patience, but pitter-patter lets get at 'er....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                I hope Paton has a patent on patience, but pitter-patter lets get at 'er....
                I couldn't resist!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                  I hope Paton has a patent on patience, but pitter-patter lets get at 'er....
                  For sure.....just hoping we don't end up flat as a "Patoncake" after the draft.
                  Utah Bronco Freak

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                    For sure.....just hoping we don't end up flat as a "Patoncake" after the draft.
                    I owe you a paton the back...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                      I owe you a paton the back...
                      Yes this is the one! Lol
                      "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                        I owe you a paton the back...
                        Glad you didn't say paton the butt...
                        Utah Bronco Freak

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                          Glad you didn't say paton the butt...
                          I'm glad you did!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X