Aaron Rodgers wants out, make him a Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Rodgers wants out, make him a Bronco

Adam Schefter reports Aaron Rodgers wants out of Green Bay. I would trade three firsts (and some other picks) to GB for Rodgers. A known quantity is priceless in the NFL. Four good years left still.

In my dream world, we get it done. But, I think he has his heart set on California, and the Niners own a better pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      In my dream world, we get it done. But, I think he has his heart set on California, and the Niners own a better pick.
      49ers own #3 but they don't have the future first round picks to trade. They traded them to move up.

Not saying it can't happen but San Francisco doesn't have the adequate ammo the Packers are almost certainly looking for.

Plus the financial ramifications would be significant for Green Bay to absorb.

Comment

No thanks. Though he would flourish pretty well here Arod to me always had a crappy attitude. I don't feel he's a good leader. Now if the broncos made the trade I wouldn't be sour I think we'd be a legit threat to the entire afc. I just don't know if I trust arod. I don't want a cancer....maybe I read to much into this but that's my take on him.
        Last edited by Broncoyearound; 04-29-2021, 02:17 PM.
        :go:

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
          No thanks. Though he would flourish pretty well here Arod to me always had a crappy attitude. I don't feel he's a good leader. Now if the broncos made the trade I wouldn't be sour I think we'd be a legit threat to the entire afc. I just don't know if I trust arid. I don't want a cancer....maybe I read to much into this but that's my take on him.
          I like him a lot and do think he's a good leader. However he is in decline. I would not be comfortable giving up so much draft capital for a guy who only has a year or two left at the highest level. Even if he has been one of the greats.

Comment

Word is Denver is on his short list of destinations; I'm not entirely sold on him. His attitude is very poor and if things don't go exactly his way, he'll be as big a cancer here as he is in Green Bay. But it's undeniable that if things go right between the Broncos and Rodgers, we'd be an instant Super Bowl contender.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Trade Lock, Bridgewater, Von and some draft picks for Rodgers... do it now!!!

Comment

Only if we could have waited 1 day longer and not traded for Teddy LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                  Only if we could have waited 1 day longer and not traded for Teddy LOL.
                  It was only a 6th, no biggie....plus he'd make for a better backup than Lock anyway.

I would trade whatever the Parkers wanted for him. He'd come in here and put up huge numbers with our young talented offense. Plus, our D is ready to win now too. Maybe add some ILB depth but solid across the board a guy can dream

Comment

Sorry, I might be the only one, but I can’t stand him. He has a piss poor attitude, throws his team under the bus, is entitled and arrogant and doesn’t have great playoff performances.

I know people get enamored with his Hail Mary passes but those passes haven’t translated into wins the SB.

So, NO THANKS. I’m probably going to get push back, but whatever.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      Sorry, I might be the only one, but I can’t stand him. He has a piss poor attitude, throws his team under the bus, is entitled and arrogant and doesn’t have great playoff performances.

I know people get enamored with his Hail Mary passes but those passes haven’t translated into wins the SB.

So, NO THANKS. I’m probably going to get push back, but whatever.
                      I'm with you on the attitude. He seems like a guy who'll check out if he doesn't get his way.

I'd prefer to go and try to get Fields, or even Lance. We need a franchise QB for 10 years, not 2.

Comment

And I'm not worried about him possibly going to the Raiders. He won't be there long and I'm fairly sure it'll be a matter of time before he and Gruden clash.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post

I'm with you on the attitude. He seems like a guy who'll check out if he doesn't get his way.

I'd prefer to go and try to get Fields, or even Lance. We need a franchise QB for 10 years, not 2.
                          Exactly!!!! That’s been his history thus far.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Honestly Denver only seems to win Superbowls when the QB is over 35 years old so I say lets make a run lets do it Denver has all of offensive tools to be a power house.

Comment

Maybe this makes Paton really really consider QB in this draft class. It's possible we could have Mahomes, Herbert and Rodgers in the division against Lock and Bridgewater? LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X