No announcement yet.

Aaron Rodgers wants out, make him a Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We probably aren't in given the latest....which makes me wonder what Stink is smokin!!

But if we ever got a chance to land Rodgers, sign me up big time. He is not nearly as bad as some keep saying. I like the guy for what he does for others, including his charitable activity. Yes he's a bit of a personality, but I believe his mates are happy to have him. So would I be if it helped us win another title.

Comment

The trade wont happen until June when GB can save on cap space but its gonna happen, to include Teddy.
      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
        The trade wont happen until June when GB can save on cap space but its gonna happen, to include Teddy.
        IMO Rodgers being traded is still going to happen, it's a matter of when and to whom. If he refuses to return to GB they have very little leverage. He's said he won't return and IMO he's stubborn enough he won't change his mind. And Rodgers has been building leverage with his comments about wanting to host Jeopardy like when Elway leveraged playing baseball. If if there is a cap benefit for GB to wait until June it it may make more sense to GB to wait until June to trade him than during the draft. GB can try to call his bluff and not trade him, but I don't think he's bluffing when he says he won't return.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post

Pretty much sums it up. From Wisconsin, so I see it every year. Plus, we would have to give up way too much in my opinion. I think Bridgewater for only a 6th round pick is a steal. Huge potential, with little loss if it doesn't work out. I would go with what we have, over dumping everything for Rodgers.
          A steal? Teddy is a backup qb.

Comment

Wait till after June 1st
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

The draft picks being made now tonight and tomorrow will be a coordinated effort between GB and Denver for the trade of Aaron Rodgers.
              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                The draft picks being made now tonight and tomorrow will be a coordinated effort between GB and Denver for the trade of Aaron Rodgers.
                It's kind of my thoughts
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                  Honestly Denver only seems to win Superbowls when the QB is over 35 years old so I say lets make a run lets do it Denver has all of offensive tools to be a power house.
                  Well, then you might be on to something regarding hiring these guys..
                  But I’d still prefer developing our own.

But, back to Rodgers; Can someone tell me what happened as to why he wants out now? I know he wanted out last year when GB drafted a QB, but I thought that situation was done was in his eyes.

What changed to make the DIVA to want to go now,
                  Last edited by broncoslover115; 04-29-2021, 10:14 PM.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I personally hope we pass on this. Keep locking up core guys with our cap space instead of blowing a huge chunk of it on a 38 year old QB.
                    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Pass on a hall of fame QB! Ya'll are freakin INSANE!
                      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

2 to 3 years of Rodgers is better than 10 years of purgatory.
                        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Before going hysterical over it. Let’s find out the deal. If there is even one to be made.

Still trying to figure out why today? Rodgers has been disgruntled for awhile, and he demands a trade the day of the draft when nothing can be done? Seems like posturing. From a player that has a bit of diva in him, as someone called him earlier. It fits.

Fun to wonder about though.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                            Before going hysterical over it. Let’s find out the deal. If there is even one to be made.

Still trying to figure out why today? Rodgers has been disgruntled for awhile, and he demands a trade the day of the draft when nothing can be done? Seems like posturing. From a player that has a bit of diva in him, as someone called him earlier. It fits.

Fun to wonder about though.
                            Pfft Arron Rodgers is a Diva? Please he's just a guy whos been done wrong, yall trippin.
                            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

3 first rounders and this years second sign me up. We keep Surtain though.
                              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Aarron has 3 to 5 years left in him. Call me crazy? Tom Brady.
                                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
                                X