X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/89leywhX0Zk
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

I don't understand you people. I really don't! Aaron Rodgers as a Bronco is instant Super Bowl Contenders. Do you see our roster? Our Offense is stacked our defense is stacked hell even our special teams, Ya'll either crazy or dumb to think Aaron doesn't change the game. Get up This guy puts us on another level period you can not and should not deny it.
      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
        I don't understand you people. I really don't! Aaron Rodgers as a Bronco is instant Super Bowl Contenders. Do you see our roster? Our Offense is stacked our defense is stacked hell even our special teams, Ya'll either crazy or dumb to think Aaron doesn't change the game. Get up This guy puts us on another level period you can not and should not deny it.
        I agree. 48 TDs and 5 INTs and some folks are complaining that Rodgers' attitude is irritating.

Comment

You know I think Paton wants Rodgers. I been having mad thoughts going back and forth in my mind about this pick he made last night. However I think Paton made a smart chess move to keep his option open for Rodgers. Let's face it, Rodgers wouldn't come here if we had taken fields or Lance or something you know. So he had to take Surtain regardless of what he's leaking to the press.

Now this is all speculation but if the packers do trade Paton must get that deal done. If he doesn't or shows no interest in obtaining Rodgers well, in my mind we got a lack luster gm who made a lackluster 1st selection as a gm. (My opinion) you don't pass on a qb that fell to your lap to get a CB when you don't have your own Qb room set. I don't care how good the CB turns out to be. The Qb is most important position.

So I kind of felt that the rodgers thing was bad timing and would hinder our selection because you'd want Rodgers on your team.. selecting a qb would take us out of a destination and Paton seems to like an experienced signal caller behind center. So it really put us in a tough spot.
          :go:

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post

I agree. 48 TDs and 5 INTs and some folks are complaining that Rodgers' attitude is irritating.
            It would take Lock 2 1/2 years to throw 48 TD's and 2 1/2 games to throw 5 int's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

It would take Lock 2 1/2 years to throw 48 TD's and 2 1/2 games to throw 5 int's.
              That's just wrong dude but you know what? You ain't lying. I'm sorry I know a lot of yall give Lock 1 year I say he's been in the league 2 years. Yeah the offseasonbwas different but it seems the off season is going to follow a similar path this year so what will be the excuse when Lock is average to below average? So we need an upgrade. Lock had his season and if we want to be technical...Tebow did more than Lock with his opportunity and that's the hard earn truth for the Lock supporters.
              :go:

Comment

I'm pretty confident Rodgers is done in GB. I'm not sure if GB will trade him or we'll get him if they do. But why did he make his comment about not returning on the same day as the Draft? I think he wanted to drop a bomb on GB to get even for GB drafting Love last year. Rodgers is calculated so I don't think it was a coincidence.

All reports are he wants to play for SF, LV or us. I think we can rule out SF for a number of reasons like they are GB rivals. LV doesn't have the cap space. They both have QBs they could trade, but it doesn't seem like GB wants another QB and is OK with Love.

BTW the Broncos are now the 5th favorite to win the Super Bowl on Fan Duel. Someone's putting a lot of money on the Broncos. Why?

Comment

Manning didn't win that superbowl. Von Miller did.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Firstwave64 View Post
                    Manning didn't win that superbowl. Von Miller did.
                    Von carried but Manning definitely had his impact. Trevor Simeon wouldn't have been able to go all the way
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Green Bay probably needs to get rid of Love to make Rodgers happy. or Rodgers is out or retired. ...... Green Bay in a bad way right now

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post

Von carried but Manning definitely had his impact. Trevor Simeon wouldn't have been able to go all the way
                        Do you mean Brock Osweiler?
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

No ....... Brock might have been able.

My point is that although Manning didn't really world beat that last year, his opponents still HAD to respect him. His presence made defenses and teams defend honestly

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                            Same ones who thought Kyle Orton was the second coming of Joe Namath

Comment

I’m all for getting A-Aron if possible. I’m not a fan of his attitude but I can look past it because he’s proven he can make a team a legitimate Super Bowl contender, unlike that other guy in Houston.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

There was an analyst saying he has to be on the GB roster until June to save XX million on the cap. May still happen if Aaron wants it to happen.
                                [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X