X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Close to Deal with Green Bay for Rogers

https://twitter.com/markschlereth/st...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Hope this works out.

This has already been debunked. Moving along...

Comment

Originally posted by 24Broncos73 View Post
      This has already been debunked. Moving along...
      It isn’t debunked until he’s traded. He’s not playing for GB again

Comment

If both Rodgers and Watson are adamant they will not play again for their respective teams then just maybe GB and Texans swoop... lol

Having Rodgers suit up in Orange would be fantastic but it seems a long shot.

Comment

Their GM stated they weren't trading Rogers. To me this means they want more time to convince him to play. If he's truly adamant about not playing for GB, expect him to be traded closer to training camp start.

Comment

After reading several articles this morning I am surprised this has more traction then I thought last night.

Certainly nothing definitive or done. But certainly becomes intriguing.

Paton has to be in discussion with GB to at least explore the possibility as he reportedly did before. No issue with the decision to stick with Lock over the other QB projects. But the opportunity to add an established All Pro level QB for that instant fix is just too much to ignore.

Going to be interesting that see if GB can sooth Rodgers bruised ego or he actually gets traded. Then comes the balancing act of what it actually costs in players, picks, contract to get him into a Bronco uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
              After reading several articles this morning I am surprised this has more traction then I thought last night.

Certainly nothing definitive or done. But certainly becomes intriguing.

Paton has to be in discussion with GB to at least explore the possibility as he reportedly did before. No issue with the decision to stick with Lock over the other QB projects. But the opportunity to add an established All Pro level QB for that instant fix is just too much to ignore.

Going to be interesting that see if GB can sooth Rodgers bruised ego or he actually gets traded. Then comes the balancing act of what it actually costs in players, picks, contract to get him into a Bronco uniform.
              Probably cost 2 future firsts, maybe our 2nd this year and next and Von Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post

Probably cost 2 future firsts, maybe our 2nd this year and next and Von Miller.
                I think Bradley Chubb is the one that would be traded.

Comment

I wouldn't give the moon for him. When his abilities fall off it will be like off a cliff. 37 is a big number in the NFL.

Comment

Is Rodgers still on the table
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoRy View Post

I think Bradley Chubb is the one that would be traded.
                      Shame it didn't come in the year we decided to lose Shaq Barrett ......... We could have kept barrett lost Chubb ....... and got Rodgers (possibly)

Comment

Comment

Probably won't happen until after June 1st or GB would owe him about 31 million dollars I guess.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-for-packers/

Comment

Rodgers contract looks tough to trade but his cap hit (37.2 mil) would be close to the same as his dead cap hit (38.3 mil)
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post

Shame it didn't come in the year we decided to lose Shaq Barrett ......... We could have kept barrett lost Chubb ....... and got Rodgers (possibly)
                              What if.....waste of time. Today is the first day of the rest of Broncos history.
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                              X