Welcome Patrick Surtain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    I see that Von has noticed the 1st round pick saying he is the "real deal" ...
    "This Patrick Surtain II, this PS2 guy, he's the real deal," Miller said. "There's a couple times where I look over my shoulder just to see who's out there at receiver, left and right checking out the formation, and I see this guy standing out there and I'm like, 'Bro, this guy is taller than me(6'2", 208lbs). Is he supposed to be inside? He's supposed to be rushing. This guy's supposed to be rushing.' He's the real deal. He's a specimen"...
    That's good to hear; I wonder if he ends up one of two starting CBs?

On another note ... I read that only 2 healthy players did not show for OTA's, Melvin Gordon and Kyle Fuller. Gordon has said that he has his workout regimen and wants to stay with it and will be at mandatory mini camp in June. No word on Fuller other than OTAs are voluntary... I am disappointed that Fuller isn't there but probably doesn't mean much. Risner has Covid?
    I really think PS2 will be Lights Out !! A Champ Bailey 2.0 ? However we all know there will never be another 24 ever however I think PS2 will Light it this year maybe even be in vie for DROY I true LOCKDOWN and SHUTDOWN CB is what I expect to see out of PS2 !!

Comment

Working...
    X