Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Poll It....Do You Want Aaron Rodgers To Lead The Denver Broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bet is....if he is traded, he will go to the Raiders, not us. Patton will not sell the farm, Vegas will, and GB would receive Carr, not Bridgewater.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

But GMTD is saying he wants to come here.
      Misread....my bad

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
        My bet is....if he is traded, he will go to the Raiders, not us. Patton will not sell the farm, Vegas will, and GB would receive Carr, not Bridgewater.
        That's one theory out there. Who knows? Not good for us in the foreseeable future if that occurs. Waller would become the new Kelce in terms of production.

Comment

My bet is....if he is traded, he will go to the Raiders, not us. Patton will not sell the farm, Vegas will, and GB would receive Carr, not Bridgewater.
          Haha....we members have enough differences of opinions as it is! Though I do believe I've had debates with folks agreeing with me. Is it 6 or half dozen? Am or morning? Tomato or tomato? (wait, that is debatable!)

Comment

• 3 firsts and a second. Final offer. Stay away from our players. That's astronomical enough, thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post
              3 firsts and a second. Final offer. Stay away from our players. That's astronomical enough, thank you.
              Tell me how your negotiations work out.....

How about we offer them 3 firsts, a second and a third, beginning in....

2040 (I'll be too old to care).....heck, throw in a fourth as well.

Comment

• Yikes, then there's that other QB. This is a recent comment:

Despite Watson's off-the-field allegations, teams are still interested in acquiring the Pro Bowl quarterback, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

One can only imagine the QB craziness had Watson not been part of the "alleged" abuse situation (though sadly it is a very serious matter). How rare would it be to have Brady one year, then Watson and Rodgers the next? Not saying Rodgers will move, but even Russ has been involved in QB controversy. Definitely something for GMs and their respective organizations to think about in how they handle players in future. Some teams do it right....some might not be. Then again, some GMs/teams face more difficulty pending who they are dealing with.

Comment

• Rodgers spoke for the first time publicly yesterday. Until now everything has been rumor and hearsay. He was asked specifically if he requested a trade. He didn't respond directly but IMO his response indicated he did. I believe if he didn't request a trade he would have said so directly, not talk about what "it isn't about".

Comment

Haha....we members have enough differences of opinions as it is! Though I do believe I've had debates with folks agreeing with me. Is it 6 or half dozen? Am or morning? Tomato or tomato? (wait, that is debatable!)
                    Today, 12:49 PM
                    Just to be clear.....even though I am a True Drew Lock supporter.....I still voted....Bring Rogers in, but do not sell the farm.

One thing I know we will disagree on is....yesterday, I said the Raiders are not better than usYou said they swept us last year........I don't care....they are not better than us

Comment

Today, 12:49 PM
                      Just to be clear.....even though I am a True Drew Lock supporter.....I still voted....Bring Rogers in, but do not sell the farm.

One thing I know we will disagree on is....yesterday, I said the Raiders are not better than usYou said they swept us last year........I don't care....they are not better than us
                      They'll never be better than us!! But I do think losing both games needs to be rectified soon.

Comment

You forgot "data"....is it day ta or dat a? I say day ta....

How about "often"...is it off n or off ten? I say off n...
                        The dictionary says either pronunciation is acceptable for both words. I know...

Now, with all due respect, I'm bored with all of the different opinions, guesses, wishes, feelings, thoughts, $$$$, trades, draft picks, blah...blah...blah regarding Rodgers.

I stated my opinion in an earlier post....for whatever reasons, Rodgers will never be a Denver Bronco. Would I bet money on it? A little bit.

The 2021 season can't start fast enough for me. To everyone in this thread..........
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

You forgot "data"....is it day ta or dat a? I say day ta....

How about "often"...is it off n or off ten? I say off n...
                          The dictionary says either pronunciation is acceptable for both words. I know...

Now, with all due respect, I'm bored with all of the different opinions, guesses, wishes, feelings, thoughts, $$$$, trades, draft picks, blah...blah...blah regarding Rodgers.

I stated my opinion in an earlier post....for whatever reasons, Rodgers will never be a Denver Bronco. Would I bet money on it? A little bit.

The 2021 season can't start fast enough for me. To everyone in this thread..........
                          Haha.....lets disagree on what we agree on!! It's a whole new forum for the Debby Ds of the world, and others who just liking arguing.

Lets see if I can add to our list...

Is Paton really spelled Patton? (ooops.....couldn't help myself)

Half full or half empty?

Can you really give more than 100%? I mean, can't we agree that 100% is pretty darn good!! Not sure what the most % I've ever read in describing effort, but it was probably 10 times greater than can be achieved. If nothing else, maybe lets not push our kids to give more than is humanly possible.

Is Aunt - Ant or Awwnt?

Is Caribbean - Kar-i-bee-in or Ka-RIB-ee-in?

As for your take on Rodgers, it's cool. But I bolded what you stated, and all I ask is we possibly extend as follows......Rodgers will never be a Denver Bronco, unless he becomes one.
                          Last edited by CanDB; 05-25-2021, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• A couple of clips from the interview with Kenny Mayne make me less enthusiastic about trading for Rodgers.

Still think it would be worth it, if the price is decent enough. Don’t want the Broncos to sell the farm for him.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                              Bizarre stat says Aaron Rodgers isn’t clutch
                              Aaron Rodgers is evidently 0-42 in his career when trailing by more than a point in the 4th quarter against a team with a winning record.

https://www.sportscasting.com/aaron-...rre-0-42-stat/

If the price is too high, Green Bay can keep him.

That is a made up statistic. Literally just entirely fabricated. I can point to at least one GB win each of his last 5 seasons under that scenario.

Rodgers has the best 4th quarter passer rating and TD to INT ratio of all time. Along with the highest TD% and lowest INT%.

Comment

We have no reason to want a QB who isn't on a rookie contract.

If we didn't want Love to be our future, we could just give Rodgers what he wants and be done with it. Rodgers is upset because he sees that we are financially set up to move on after this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X