Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Poll It....Do You Want Aaron Rodgers To Lead The Denver Broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

Me thinks if you did another poll starting today....you'd be on an island { feeling lonely }.
    I'd be there with him.....Rodgers = wins = playoffs = potential SB. In the words of the great Herm Edward's "HELLO!!! You play to win the game!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

I'd be there with him.....Rodgers = wins = playoffs = potential SB. In the words of the great Herm Edward's "HELLO!!! You play to win the game!!"
      Join my humble Island.....

Comment

• I won’t be on any island waiting for Rodgers to be a Bronco, but I might be on the shore of the mainland ready to waive hello.

I don’t know that he automatically turns the Broncos into a Super Bowl contender, but he certainly gives them a better chance than what they have.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Join my humble Island.....
          You have a good sense of humor

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

I think Rogers might join you on that island. If he skips too many practices though, he may not be able to afford it.

Comment

I think Rogers might join you on that island. If he skips too many practices though, he may not be able to afford it.
              I think maybe he owns the Island....

and a few others.

Comment

• After watching Lock and Teddy today... I pray we land Rodgers.

Comment

Me thinks if you did another poll starting today....you'd be on an island { feeling lonely }.
                  Any sane fan would be swimming to that island.

And I disagree can, imo the longer this drags out the better the chances. If it gets to to and hes still not there. Trade will be made.
                  So far:
                  FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                  1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                    After watching Lock and Teddy today... I pray we land Rodgers.
                    How bad was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

Any sane fan would be swimming to that island.

And I disagree can, imo the longer this drags out the better the chances. If it gets to to and hes still not there. Trade will be made.
                      I get ya.....I meant that the longer it takes, the fewer members will swim out to our Island, and some will try to change their vote....when in fact, like you say, it probably means the % probability is going up.

Funny thing, I saw an NFL prediction of the top teams in The AFC, and we were somewhere around 6th.....and those discussing it, like me, assumed that it had some "Rodgers maybe coming here" in the calculation, given we are typically closer to the mid 20s when the rankings are listed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post

How bad was it?
                        So, I tried to be objective because I am not a believer in Lock. But, I didn’t see anything different. The bad footwork, the tendency to throw into defensive back meetings. I was reminded of the decision e few years ago. Teddy looked okay. He looked like a more mobile version of Trevor Siemien. He’ll hit 70 percent of his throws, but there will be very minimal splash plays. I didn’t know if I still had PTSD from Lynch, but, the guys on the radio who were also there were saying the same thing. Guys.....we need to go get Rodgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I get ya.....I meant that the longer it takes, the fewer members will swim out to our Island, and some will try to change their vote....when in fact, like you say, it probably means the % probability is going up.

Funny thing, I saw an NFL prediction of the top teams in The AFC, and we were somewhere around 6th.....and those discussing it, like me, assumed that it had some "Rodgers maybe coming here" in the calculation, given we are typically closer to the mid 20s when the rankings are listed.
                          Alright Can, you know when "whoever" states a "prediction" and it really doesn't matter who, we all need to proceed with mental caution and not allow that "prediction" to rent too much space in our heads. As we all know, most "predictions" create some level of drama or controversy. Beware!
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Alright Can, you know when "whoever" states a "prediction" and it really doesn't matter who, we all need to proceed with mental caution and not allow that "prediction" to rent too much space in our heads. As we all know, most "predictions" create some level of drama or controversy. Beware!
                            But jazz, it was on a reputable sports station which has some decent level experts, so I was surprised they would basically absorb some of the Rodgers' trade talks into their rankings. Most rankings are based solely on what you know, even if there is pending possibilities. Just thought it reflected how many folks actually see this trade as a realistic consideration.

When I saw us as the #6 ranked AFC team I had to check the sports news to see if Rodgers was in town!!!

Comment

• Honestly I would still make a Push for D.Watson 25 Years old Not 37 years old. Just Sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                                Honestly I would still make a Push for D.Watson 25 Years old Not 37 years old. Just Sayin.
                                Until we got the news, I was all in!

Comment

Working...
                                X