Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Poll It....Do You Want Aaron Rodgers To Lead The Denver Broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Until we got the news, I was all in!
    So barring the legality of the situation D.Watson the QB is who I really do like to see playing QB in Denver if Drew Fails or Aaron Rodgers goes to the Las Vegas Raiders. D.Watson as a QB is young and has all the Talent in the World to lead Denver to Multiple SB's kind of like the Window that KC has that Denver had with JE. I am sure that when all the dust settles the Texan's hand will be forced and they will have no choice other than to Trade or Release D.Watson and when that happens what ever Team he lands on he makes that Team an instant Contender granite you have all of the other ingredients to compete aka Defense, Special Teams, ect.

Comment

• Watson would certainly be a strange long game play.

He is likely on the Exempt List and not available this year. Followed by endless bad press and protests when he can play again.

Not really feeling this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
        Watson would certainly be a strange long game play.

He is likely on the Exempt List and not available this year. Followed by endless bad press and protests when he can play again.

Not really feeling this one.

Yea besides Denver bolds well for Older QB's winning Super Bowls so lets go get Aaron Rodgers before Las Vegas does unless Drew can have a Break Out Year.

Comment

• I would take Rodgers over the guy who is under Criminal Investigation, but I would be okay with sticking with Lock.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
            I would take Rodgers over the guy who is under Criminal Investigation, but I would be okay with sticking with Lock.
            I think that every one of us who likes Watson as a player, want the current investigation and follow up, to be rectified....and with proper justice served. I am pretty sure we are all aware of the need to have this resolved, before we even consider him. But until the facts are established, it would not be fair to charge him guilty, just as it would not be to charge anyone who is an "alleged" law breaker. Unless I have missed any updates, this case is not over.

I repeat often, but first and foremost, justice must be served. Whichever way is the truth.

Comment

• If justice must be served first, then there is no need to discuss the guy in Houston at all, until after justice has been served, one way or the other.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

If justice must be served first, then there is no need to discuss the guy in Houston at all, until after justice has been served, one way or the other.
                Justice is priority #1. However, at some point this guy may actually be able to play again. We don't know that part. But it's a possibility. And pending his side of the story, it may be sooner than later. So, he might legitimately be available to The Texans, or other teams.

I do not want to sound like an advocate for him, but nor do I think this case is 100% done. Whoever is innocent is who I side for.

Comment

• We can all review and judge the repeated behavior of Watson. We can all decide where that “line in the sand” is for each of us.

Watson went over that line for me personally. I do not care if he settles civilly and only receives a slap on the wrist from the league.

I won’t support Watson in a Bronco uniform.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

But jazz, it was on a reputable sports station which has some decent level experts, so I was surprised they would basically absorb some of the Rodgers' trade talks into their rankings. Most rankings are based solely on what you know, even if there is pending possibilities. Just thought it reflected how many folks actually see this trade as a realistic consideration.

When I saw us as the #6 ranked AFC team I had to check the sports news to see if Rodgers was in town!!!
                    I get what you're saying. I was teasing you a little. But there are two words (bolded) in your reply post. Pending possibilities "Can" be endless.

In sports percentages, rankings, indications are just too vulnerable to pending possibilities. Later bro!

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                      Honestly I would still make a Push for D.Watson 25 Years old Not 37 years old. Just Sayin.
                      I'll take the older guy with zero accusations over the younger guy with a couple dozen accusations. Just sayin.
                      Last edited by jazzbodog; 06-08-2021, 05:05 PM.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

If justice must be served first, then there is no need to discuss the guy in Houston at all, until after justice has been served, one way or the other.
                        Exactly. The Broncos have no business signing Watson until his situation is 100% legally resolved. PERIOD!
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I get what you're saying. I was teasing you a little. But there are two words (bolded) in your reply post. Pending possibilities "Can" be endless.

In sports percentages, rankings, indications are just too vulnerable to pending possibilities. Later bro!
                          I actually thought twice before using those words....I think they are too similar, in terms of vagueness.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Exactly. The Broncos have no business signing Watson until his situation is 100% legally resolved. PERIOD!
                            Hey jazzman.....just to also be clear, I totally agree. I think that because his name is mentioned does not mean some or all of us want to talk about a deal with Houston, while the case is underway. I find that it's low hanging fruit for some to sound cool by denouncing the mention of his name, but I also come from the school of innocent until, and even at that, I believe we add the other part....how guilty? Most folks I know have made mistakes in their lives, and if a person is cast off for being involved in something but perhaps not in a very bad way, that would not be normal in my way of looking at life. Again, what degree of guilt? Did the victims get hurt because of it....which yes, appears to be the likelihood. But we don't know.

Having said that, each team may have a slightly different take on players who cross the line, if it was not a serious case of guilt. If serious, that's a totally different story. But as we speak I read that some teams are talking to Houston, even if it's just kicking the tires prior to a verdict.

On the surface I would agree....this does not fare well for him. But when one lives long enough there are many times we get surprised, once we know the full account. What my gut tells me and what my experience reminds, it is wise to await the final assessment. But that I highly doubt members want us to negotiate anything with Houston at this time.
                            Last edited by CanDB; 06-09-2021, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• It’s kinda funny that people say it’s wise to await a final assessment yet want to discuss adding someone who is still under Criminal Investigation and facing civil litigation for which there is still no clear end in sight.

Awaiting final assessment goes both ways.
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

It’s kinda funny that people say it’s wise to await a final assessment yet want to discuss adding someone who is still under Criminal Investigation and facing civil litigation for which there is still no clear end in sight.

Awaiting final assessment goes both ways.
                                Yes I said that. Like I said elsewhere....what's kinda funny to me is when a member quotes your comment without quoting your comment. I'm right here. Or are you talking about another conversation? But if you want to discuss, with me, man to man, feel free. Yes, I said it wise to await final assessment, and no, I did not commit to wanting him here. I said it's not over till you know when. And in fairness to him, and of course, those who came forward against him, I think we can talk about the case in distant terms while still mentioning him being an NFL QB, who I did want us to trade for a while back. And I think you know what a while back refers to.

Comment

Working...
                                X