Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Poll It....Do You Want Aaron Rodgers To Lead The Denver Broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

IF he's found innocent when judgment time arrives by the proper individuals (court of law) then there will be no need for forgiveness.

Until then, I do not want to see him in the Broncos camp.
    Court of Law is a joke! I really don’t care if his lawyers are able to get him a good deal or if some flaw in the system allows him to walk away claiming “ innocence “. We are adults able to judge as we wish.

We judge behavior every day. We tend to condemn many for acts they may seek forgiveness for. But some are not giving it.

Im sure I’m being judged for my opinion of Watson the same as I am judging those so willing to overlook his behavior for the sake of a good QB!

We all choose. I choose not to support the idea of Watson being a Bronco. I’m not going to state I will no longer be a Bronco fan but it would seriously effect my enjoyment and passion for as long as he wore the uniform.

We can all form our own opinions and we don’t have to agree.

I’m not overly enthusiastic about Rodgers for entirely different reasons. I just don’t like the price I assume it will take to get him here.

Comment

• My perspective is as follows: we might improve as a team with the current stable of QBs we have, but if I'm running the place, I do whatever I can to make us a better team sooner than later....even if it means trading away some good picks/players. The job of a GM is about making tough decisions that are focused on two things....making the playoffs and winning championships. If a GM does not like the risk factor of improving the team, they will be less likely to achieve big rewards. They could be rewarded for sitting back, but in a case such as Rodgers, which may or may not go the next step, the reward could not only be high, but very timely....as in as early as this coming year. Odds are not good with the current QB stable. Maybe 5 straight non playoff seasons, along with various QB attempts, might make me more interested in this potential opportunity.

Watson is not a good candidate at this point. He was a couple months back, for me.
      Last edited by CanDB; 06-12-2021, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• I was reading up on Russ Wilson, and about his recent comments about never really asking for a trade. Russell is well liked by most folks and has a good history with the team, the community and so forth. He seems like a great guy. But as a number of NFL analysts have said, when a person says I am good here, BUT if you want to trade me, here are the 4 teams I would consider being traded to, it does leave room for doubt in terms of the message and the truth of him never wanting to leave. This was what he and his agent have allowed to be heard. The comparison I found interesting was a guy telling his wife they were great, but here's 4 women that he would be good with. You just don't say it if you are A-Ok, And you certainly don't come back later and say you never asked for a trade. Because technically you kind of endorsed one.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/gmfb-reac...n-trade-rumors (if you watch this, please go past Nate's comments and hear the other 2 gents as well)

What's this got to do with Rodgers? Well, Aaron is often referred to as a diva, and difficult, and so on. But in the end, aren't he and Russ doing a similar thing? Two of the best QBs in the league for many years, saying, "hey, I am not totally happy. And at this point, with all I've done, I should be."

In the end, whether Russ is more popular or not, and he is not considered a diva or a whiner or whatever, once people pack aside their feelings, it's still about 2 amazing, accomplished leaders wanting what's good for them. Once they hit the field, the results are almost guaranteed.
        Last edited by CanDB; 06-13-2021, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          I was reading up on Russ Wilson, and about his recent comments about never really asking for a trade. Russell is well liked by most folks and has a good history with the team, the community and so forth. He seems like a great guy. But as a number of NFL analysts have said, when a person says I am good here, BUT if you want to trade me, here are the 4 teams I would consider being traded to, it does leave room for doubt in terms of the message and the truth of him never wanting to leave. This was what he and his agent have allowed to be heard. The comparison I found interesting was a guy telling his wife they were great, but here's 4 women that he would be good with. You just don't say it if you are A-Ok, And you certainly don't come back later and say you never asked for a trade. Because technically you kind of endorsed one.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/gmfb-reac...n-trade-rumors (if you watch this, please go past Nate's comments and hear the other 2 gents as well)

What's this got to do with Rodgers? Well, Aaron is often referred to as a diva, and difficult, and so on. But in the end, aren't he and Russ doing a similar thing? Two of the best QBs in the league for many years, saying, "hey, I am not totally happy. And at this point, with all I've done, I should be."

In the end, whether Russ is more popular or not, and he is not considered a diva or a whiner or whatever, once people pack aside their feelings, it's still about 2 amazing, accomplished leaders wanting what's good for them. Once they hit the field, the results are almost guaranteed.
          I like Russel Wilson....I just don't like the Seahawks. Never have. My dislike for them started in 1976 when they entered the NFL and were placed in the AFC West. I was glad to see them move to the NFC West in 2002.
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I like Russel Wilson....I just don't like the Seahawks. Never have. My dislike for them started in 1976 when they entered the NFL and were placed in the AFC West. I was glad to see them move to the NFC West in 2002.
            I like Russ and I too am not a Seahawks fan.

I think a lot of folks do not even remember them being part of our division (1977-2001).

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I like Russ and I too am not a Seahawks fan.

I think a lot of folks do not even remember them being part of our division (1977-2001).
              Sure, especially Steve Largent, Jim Zorn and Dave Krieg. Favorite game was 9/23/79 at Denver. Broncos were down 34-10 in the 3rd quarter. Craig Morton came off the bench and threw three TD passes to Studdard, Moses and Upchurch with Rob Lytle scoring on a run in the 4th, and Denver won 37-34. In the first half Otis Armstrong had scored a rushing TD and Jim Turner had kicked a FG. Great comeback.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I don’t like Russell Wilson or the SeaChicks!

I would still take Wilson over a lot of other quarterbacks though.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• If we were to "sell the farm" or "sell the stable" in our case, I think, I would rather try and get D. Watson from Houston, just because he is young, and we could have a QB for the next 10 years.

Just my opinion, please don't "shoot the messenger", cuz you don't like the message.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Sure, especially Steve Largent, Jim Zorn and Dave Krieg. Favorite game was 9/23/79 at Denver. Broncos were down 34-10 in the 3rd quarter. Craig Morton came off the bench and threw three TD passes to Studdard, Moses and Upchurch with Rob Lytle scoring on a run in the 4th, and Denver won 37-34. In the first half Otis Armstrong had scored a rushing TD and Jim Turner had kicked a FG. Great comeback.
                    TD surpassed 2,000 yards against them in the last game of the 98 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                      If we were to "sell the farm" or "sell the stable" in our case, I think, I would rather try and get D. Watson from Houston, just because he is young, and we could have a QB for the next 10 years.

Just my opinion, please don't "shoot the messenger", cuz you don't like the message.

Shoot shoot shoot!!!

Criminal Investigation!

I don’t think they should sell out for anyone let alone someone who’s not even available even if he’s traded.

I’m all for getting Rodgers at a reasonable price, but not the farm.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

If we were to "sell the farm" or "sell the stable" in our case, I think, I would rather try and get D. Watson from Houston, just because he is young, and we could have a QB for the next 10 years.

He's a *** **** rapist. I hope he never plays another snap in the NFL period, let alone for the Broncos.
                        Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

What? You are not the messenger because you are the author of the message (opinion).

So, I assume you are ok with the Broncos acquiring a high caliber QB with a sexual battery history.
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Steve Largent is still one of my favourite WRs of all time. He maximized his game with amazing routes, and incredible hands!!

Comment

What? You are not the messenger because you are the author of the message (opinion).

So, I assume you are ok with the Broncos acquiring a high caliber QB with a sexual battery history.
                              YES!

Mike Vick got a second chance.

America is the land of second chances?

And massage parlors are kinda seedy. Happy endings are pretty normal I think?
                              (I have never been in a massage parlor)

And he hasn't been convicted in a court of law yet.

Comment

YES!

Mike Vick got a second chance.

America is the land of second chances?

And massage parlors are kinda seedy. Happy endings are pretty normal I think?
                                (I have never been in a massage parlor)

And he hasn't been convicted in a court of law yet.
                                Let the process complete itself before giving that second chance, preferably with another team.
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X