No announcement yet.

Teddy Bridgewater thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like TB, he does a good job. He is an asset to our team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
      I like TB, he does a good job. He is an asset to our team.

Yes, agreed. Our perfect back-up. We might need him with the 17 game schedule.

Comment

I figured that Teddy Bridgewater deserves his own thread! He is only 28 years old and he doesn't have that many miles on him. If his knee holds up, he is a pretty talented quarterback. He can actually play six or seven more years.
        He is Captain Checkdown and nothing more.
        Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

• Teddy is a perfect backup. With a better than good D and a better than good run game he can manage and not lose games. That's how I see Teddy, does nothing to scare the opposing team but won't make the mistakes to lose games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Safety View Post

He is Captain Checkdown and nothing more.
            He is a perfect Back up QB if Drew Lock wins the starting job.
            He is a Great team mate, and even a better person.

Comment

• I'm pulling for Bridgewater to win the job.
              I hope it's decided soon

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                I'm pulling for Bridgewater to win the job.
                I hope it's decided soon

​​​​​​
                Unfortunately I think this game just reset the stalemate. At this point QB might be decided by a coin flip

Comment

• WOW, Lock won the " handoff to a RB " contest ! Sacked, Stepped on, bad O-line. So, Teddy has come out ahead in tonight's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
                    WOW, Lock won the " handoff to a RB " contest ! Sacked, Stepped on, bad O-line. So, Teddy has come out ahead in tonight's game.
                    Additionally I think Rypien may have come out ahead of Drew. And I believe that Rypien will be one helluva backup for TB when the season starts. Is Drew eligible for the practice squad?

Comment

• Yes. I'm very well aware of that. And hoping there's no penalty involved with an opinion that puts Bridgewater ahead of the other 2 QBs. I think Drew will be one helluva QB.......... in Canada. So, that's a positive for Drew!
                      Last edited by Peanut; 08-22-2021, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                        Yes. I'm very well aware of that. And hoping there's no penalty involved with an opinion that puts Bridgewater ahead of the other 2 QBs. I think Drew will be one helluva QB.......... in Canada. So, that's a positive for Drew!
                        Just wanted to let you know that there are no penalties with that opinion, but had to delete the post you quoted.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Just wanted to let you know that there are no penalties with that opinion, but had to delete the post you quoted.
                          Unfortunately, I completely understand, as I've been posting on the Broncos message board for many, many years as well as having been a Broncos fan since I was 15 years old when my family moved to Denver in 1968. Long before some who are posting here were born. Of course that doesn't make my opinions any more relevant than anyone else's.

Comment

• We are all, once again, witnessing why QB competitions are pointless. There is never a clear cut winner, this QB controversy is going to continue into the season.

They should’ve just picked a guy from the start, gave him all the first team reps, and stuck with it.

Comment

• I will be cheering on Sundays for who ever the starter may be.

Comment

I will be cheering on Sundays for who ever the starter may be.

Likewise.

I just hope the Broncos return to winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X