Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to go all in on a qb next year, this is getting old, really old

Comment

• Yeah I sure hope someone calls him out on the non-effort of a tackle.

Wonder what his teammates are thinking about it
      sigpic

Comment

• I would love for him to be cut after that. I have thought this team has lacked effort in several games. Since Teddy is a leader on the team his effort affects everyone else.

I wish him and fuller were gone.

Comment

• I'd love a gif of Teddy making the business decision not to tackle.

Comment

• All he had to do was get in the way and slow the guy down.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl
            Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• I was just screaming "get rid of the ball Teddy" .. all damn game. Never have I ever seen a quarterback take so much time to decide to take a 4 yard checkdown, no matter the down or distance. 3rd and 14??? 6 seconds to complete a 4 yard checkdown.

Comment

• There is a reason that New Orleans let him go and why Carolina let him go. He is what he is. Solid backup but if you are bringing him to be your starter, your team will be mediocre. Amazing teams try and make it work when it never does. Teddy is a guy that will dink/dunk and never push the ball down the field unless the guy is wide open. No way a team with Sutton, Jeudy and Patrick are so anemic and Fant has all but disappeared. The minute he was named starter I knew it was going to be another long season and the team would win just enough to not get the right guy. I hope Fields doesn't pan out, otherwise it is going to be a big miss by the FO to try and win a few more games.

Comment

• It’s very clear now, Teddy does not “give us the best chance to win.” Of course, nothing we do at the position matters until we get rid of Shurmur. I’d love to see Lock get some starts, but we already know what he looks like in Pat’s offense. Shurmur tried to fit Lock into a mold he’s unsuited for and killed any hope for his development. Nothing changes until the OC does.
                  Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Bridgewater is an absolute embarrassment. Watch the play where Gordon fumbled - starts at 8:45 in the highlights.

Totally bailed on any attempt to make a tackle. But some fans will defend him. I gave him credit for being a mediocre quarterback - this puts him in the loser category. Total fraud.

https://youtu.be/8j5mMyJ4-R4

Comment

• Originally posted by cthroatgtr View Post
                      There is a reason that New Orleans let him go and why Carolina let him go. He is what he is. Solid backup but if you are bringing him to be your starter, your team will be mediocre. Amazing teams try and make it work when it never does. Teddy is a guy that will dink/dunk and never push the ball down the field unless the guy is wide open. No way a team with Sutton, Jeudy and Patrick are so anemic and Fant has all but disappeared. The minute he was named starter I knew it was going to be another long season and the team would win just enough to not get the right guy. I hope Fields doesn't pan out, otherwise it is going to be a big miss by the FO to try and win a few more games.
                      100% right. But some fans believe a player has talent because they come to the Broncos. Things would be different for Teddy because you know, he signed with the Broncos.

Comment

• I've supported him, all while trying to be realistic.
                        After today's game, I will not.
                        Watching him LET a defender run RIGHT PAST HIM FOR A FREAKING TOUCHDOWN in a 7 point game at HOME against a 3-6 team is everything I need to know about the guy.
                        Dont care who the back up is.
                        Dont care what he or anyone else has done.
                        Teddy needs to be benched. If not outright CUT.
                        That play shows a total lack of dedication to the team.
                        For 60 minutes 52 other guys are laying their body on the line, and in one play Teddy managed to undermine all of it, and cost us the game. All the momentum we had gained in the 3rd, gone.

Its disgusting. The entire NFL fan base crucified Cam for not jumping on the ball in SB50. Now this wasnt a super bowl, but it's the same exact scenario.

Gutless, no heart, dink and dunk, 4yards on 3rd down with 6seconds to throw.

I'm over this project. Teddy FAILED, flat on his face. Hes feasted on the dregs, and crumbled against good opposition.
                        In the one game we won against a good team?
                        He rode a dominant ground game, and epic performance by the D to a win, and was an after thought of the game.

Have we even scored a Touchdown in the RZ, that wasnt a run, or play ran from the 1 cause of DPI ?

In the thick of a divisional AND conference race we get blown out by a 3-6 team AT HOME

Embarrassing...
                        Pathetic...
                        :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos65 View Post
                          We need to go all in on a qb next year, this is getting old, really old
                          Yeah as in Deshawn Watson...

I don't give a damn how much it cost, go get him
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
                            I've supported him, all while trying to be realistic.
                            After today's game, I will not.
                            Watching him LET a defender run RIGHT PAST HIM FOR A FREAKING TOUCHDOWN in a 7 point game at HOME against a 3-6 team is everything I need to know about the guy.
                            Dont care who the back up is.
                            Dont care what he or anyone else has done.
                            Teddy needs to be benched. If not outright CUT.
                            That play shows a total lack of dedication to the team.
                            For 60 minutes 52 other guys are laying their body on the line, and in one play Teddy managed to undermine all of it, and cost us the game. All the momentum we had gained in the 3rd, gone.

Its disgusting. The entire NFL fan base crucified Cam for not jumping on the ball in SB50. Now this wasnt a super bowl, but it's the same exact scenario.

Gutless, no heart, dink and dunk, 4yards on 3rd down with 6seconds to throw.

I'm over this project. Teddy FAILED, flat on his face. Hes feasted on the dregs, and crumbled against good opposition.
                            In the one game we won against a good team?
                            He rode a dominant ground game, and epic performance by the D to a win, and was an after thought of the game.

Have we even scored a Touchdown in the RZ, that wasnt a run, or play ran from the 1 cause of DPI ?

In the thick of a divisional AND conference race we get blown out by a 3-6 team AT HOME

Embarrassing...
                            Pathetic...
                            He's afraid of his boo boo knee getting a boo boo!
                            HES LAME

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Yeah as in Deshawn Watson...

I don't give a damn how much it cost, go get him
                              Hard pass. Not disputing the talent, but I don’t think he would be healthy for the culture in Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

He's afraid of his boo boo knee getting a boo boo!
                                HES LAME
                                He should be afraid of getting cut, by what, his 4th team?

The way this team is trending, we'll finish just out of reach on the top QB prospects, trade up for one, and he'll end up busting.

Light at the end of the tunnel looks far off, and rather dim...
                                :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Working...
                                X