Teddy Bridgewater thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    It was a bad play for Teddy. But all QB’s make “business decisions” on those plays, so that doesn’t bother me. I’m more concerned with the effort of the team as a whole, and not just one play that some think would’ve miraculously “turned the back tide” by the QB making a tackle on a horrific drive killing turnover. Or the last throw on 4th and 7 where he didn’t even give Patrick a chance and just threw the ball away?!?!?

And that’s the energy that Vic brings to this team. You want Teddy to make that play, get a Coaching staff that inspires players. Like Peyton Manning in 2014 against Indy in the Divisional Playoff game under Fox. That was by far the worst “business decision” I have ever seen for any player, in any sport. But a whole new regime, had the team mindset completely different. And in 2015, when he needed to use them slow wheels to move the chains, there was no hesitation and it drew his teammates even closer.
    I knew you'd be in here carrying his water for him.

If it was any other QB, especially named Lock, you'd be EVICERATING THEM.

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
      If I was his team mate I would have no respect for him after that.

If he is not willing to do whatever it takes to win how can he expect small RBs to take on DL on pass protection. How can he expect WRs to get lit up while they catch one of his bad passes for a first down. How can we expect small CBs to make tackles on big RBs or TEs?

There is nothing special about Teddy. Why does he think he does not need to do the same thing we asking other smaller players to do on the team?

Even after passing on draft pick compensation for a trade I would have no problem at all if I saw Teddy was released today to send a massage that we looking for players that are all in.
      Lets Ride!

Comment

• He's a Bum, there has to be a better option at QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

If I was his team mate I would have no respect for him after that.

If he is not willing to do whatever it takes to win how can he expect small RBs to take on DL on pass protection. How can he expect WRs to get lit up while they catch one of his bad passes for a first down. How can we expect small CBs to make tackles on big RBs or TEs?

There is nothing special about Teddy. Why does he think he does not need to do the same thing we asking other smaller players to do on the team?

Even after passing on draft pick compensation for a trade I would have no problem at all if I saw Teddy was released today to send a massage that we looking for players that are all in.
          Well said. 10 char.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

He thinks he's above his teammates. That's why. I really don't think he came to that thought organically. Listen to what he said on why.

I agree. I'd cut him today. That guy cannot be wearing a C and playing like THAT

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              It was a bad play for Teddy. But all QB’s make “business decisions” on those plays, so that doesn’t bother me. I’m more concerned with the effort of the team as a whole, and not just one play that some think would’ve miraculously “turned the back tide” by the QB making a tackle on a horrific drive killing turnover. Or the last throw on 4th and 7 where he didn’t even give Patrick a chance and just threw the ball away?!?!?

And that’s the energy that Vic brings to this team. You want Teddy to make that play, get a Coaching staff that inspires players. Like Peyton Manning in 2014 against Indy in the Divisional Playoff game under Fox. That was by far the worst “business decision” I have ever seen for any player, in any sport. But a whole new regime, had the team mindset completely different. And in 2015, when he needed to use them slow wheels to move the chains, there was no hesitation and it drew his teammates even closer.
              Leadership is the most important aspect of a quarterback, and in no way requires a great coach to demonstrate it on the field. That play was absolutely critical as Bridgewater handed the Eagles an easy score. Worse, he showed the entire team he’s not even willing to make an easy tackle.

Bridgewater is a stone cold loser .

Comment

• sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

He thinks he's above his teammates. That's why. I really don't think he came to that thought organically. Listen to what he said on why.

I agree. I'd cut him today. That guy cannot be wearing a C and playing like THAT
                  C makes his intentional whiff even worse, which is hard to do.

Comment

• They didn't do anything to Sutton (that we know of). But Teddy's was so egregious that even though Vic likes to do everything in private, there needs to be a punishment that is known in the locker room and in the public. Vic is gone anyway, so the upper management needs to make this happen for the fan base. People need to know it won't be coached or tolerated.

Comment

• You all funny. Teddy not attempting that tackle was best for the Broncos. He's the better QB than Lock and its not very close IMO. Had Teddy been attempting to make that tackle he would of been laid out by #28 instead of Gordon. #28 of gotten both guys for a NFL top block of the year.

Manning would of jogged to the sideline after the fumble staying a mile away from danger. 5-5 with 7 to go in the most EVEN NFL season I have ever seen (competition wise) isn't the worst place to be.

Just freaking use Javonte Williams as the work horse and get fumbling ass MG as the clear #2.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                        You all funny. Teddy not attempting that tackle was best for the Broncos. He's the better QB than Lock and its not very close IMO. Had Teddy been attempting to make that tackle he would of been laid out by #28 instead of Gordon. #28 of gotten both guys for a NFL top block of the year.

Manning would of jogged to the sideline after the fumble staying a mile away from danger. 5-5 with 7 to go in the most EVEN NFL season I have ever seen (competition wise) isn't the worst place to be.

Just freaking use Javonte Williams as the work horse and get fumbling ass MG as the clear #2.
                        Oh give it a rest, you weren't riding Melvin's but when he was bailing Stagnantwater out the last two weeks

And did you seriously just compare him to Manning? AGAIN? LOL
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                          You all funny. Teddy not attempting that tackle was best for the Broncos. He's the better QB than Lock and its not very close IMO. Had Teddy been attempting to make that tackle he would of been laid out by #28 instead of Gordon. #28 of gotten both guys for a NFL top block of the year.

Manning would have gotten in the way to slow the guy down. I know this because I’ve seen him do it.

Bridgewater just needed to get in the way if nothing else. He really should have tried to make the tackle.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• I agree Lee.....I was giving TB a chance. Then yesterday came and his true colors shined. He totally wussed out on that fumble return. Looked like an easy tackle, or even get in his way to slow him down. I mean, there was zero effort to make an attempt!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Oh give it a rest, you weren't riding Melvin's but when he was bailing Stagnantwater out the last two weeks

And did you seriously just compare him to Manning? AGAIN? LOL
                              like when MG was fumbled the end of the skins game?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Bridgewater just needed to get in the way if nothing else. He really should have tried to make the tackle.
                                He did what he did. Now he can start next week since he didn't get blasted. Sure, people want better QB play but Lock is simply a worse football player.

Comment

Working...
                                X