Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Are you scared? LoL!

Sounds to me like you scared acting like all important like you know something.... hahaha
    My comments are always facts. Not my opinion. Fact= The Packers as a whole have said they are not interested in trading Aaron Rodgers. The Packers plans do not involve trading Aaron Rodgers. Aaron spent 3 days in Green Bay at the end of the season discussing the future. Aaron had meetings with Gute and others including Matt LaFleur who said: "Aaron and I sat down for a long time. Aaron is our QB until he is ready to retire." Aaron and Matt are very close. Only facts.

That is what I "know'", facts. Not the hopes and dreams that I see here.

I apologize if the truth hurts some here that want to keep the dream alive a little longer.

I deal in facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerNation View Post

I apologize if the truth hurts some here that want to keep the dream alive a little longer.

I deal in facts.

So you have a secrete crush on Teddy ? OOPs, Frozen tundra effects everyone differently.

Comment

Wilson may indeed be a option, but the below happy kids are attached at the hip more than you know. I would advise to let your dream of getting Aaron Rodgers die. You do you though.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210902-095157_(1).png Views:	60 Size:	856.8 KB ID:	8406176
        Who dreams of playoff losses? I say keep him. No way that team can afford Adams, and when they let him sign with the Bills or Rams, Aaron will retire, and the team with 30 years of some of the best QB play ever will see it all come to an end with 2 whole trophies. Have fun with Jordon Love.

Last edited by broncojuan; 02-04-2022, 04:22 PM.
        Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Senses Fail View Post
          ESPN should have plenty of SB content to write about instead of making ridiculous projections.
          Sports "reporting" is more than 50% rumor mongering in which they just think of something and make it public to see what happens.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Sports "reporting" is more than 50% rumor mongering in which they just think of something and make it public to see what happens.
            We can only hope that this is just a rumor. Could you imagine having to watch Teddy Bridgewater for two more seasons??

Comment

My comments are always facts. Not my opinion. Fact= The Packers as a whole have said they are not interested in trading Aaron Rodgers. The Packers plans do not involve trading Aaron Rodgers. Aaron spent 3 days in Green Bay at the end of the season discussing the future. Aaron had meetings with Gute and others including Matt LaFleur who said: "Aaron and I sat down for a long time. Aaron is our QB until he is ready to retire." Aaron and Matt are very close. Only facts.

I deal in facts.

That's cool bro....I remember my first beer 🍺

Hahaha
              sigpic

Comment

• Re-signing Teddy would be a clue that Hackett was the wrong hire.

Would much rather have a coach that has a plan to make Lock or a rookie work.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I deal in facts.

10 points against the Niners. Hopes & DreamsTM

Comment

• If it's true that the Broncos are about to re-sign Bridgewater to a HUGE contract, that should bring to an end any discussion concerning the likes of the failure of drew lock, to an end.

And I wish drew the best of luck in Canada, or retirement. Just as I wished the same thing for the previous failures of Lynch, Osweiler, and Tebow.

Comment

• Hopefully this is posturing to get other teams to think the Broncos won’t draft a QB.

If Paton signs Teddy to a big contract 👉🏻🤡

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                        If it's true that the Broncos are about to re-sign Bridgewater to a HUGE contract, that should bring to an end any discussion concerning the likes of the failure of drew lock, to an end.

And I wish drew the best of luck in Canada, or retirement. Just as I wished the same thing for the previous failures of Lynch, Osweiler, and Tebow.
                        If Teddy can get a contract, then there is hope for Drew.
                        Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosNewEra View Post

10 points against the Niners. Hopes & DreamsTM
                          17 if Aaron Jones had learned to run in a straight line. Hope's and Dreams, indeed.

Comment

• Signing a concussion prone QB to a huge contract is not very smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncojuan View Post

Who dreams of playoff losses? I say keep him. No way that team can afford Adams, and when they let him sign with the Bills or Rams, Aaron will retire, and the team with 30 years of some of the best QB play ever will see it all come to an end with 2 whole trophies. Have fun with Jordon Love.

I need to quote this post just to see that gif again.
                              Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Originally posted by CheyennePress View Post

17 if Aaron Jones had learned to run in a straight line. Hope's and Dreams, indeed.
                                Plenty of blame to go around for that loss, including Aaron Rodgers, but blaming Aaron Jones is a new one.

I'd lean more towards the special teams(Mo Drayton was fired for a reason) and the choices in starting Billy Turner at LT and Dennis Kelly at RT. Yosh Nijman had filled in and played well at LT for most of the season with Billy at RT. And then to make no adjustments during the game when Billy and Dennis were getting run over.

We are on to 2022. #UnfinishedBusiness #QuestFor14

Comment

Working...
                                X