Very good!!!!
    Welcome aboard Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

Very good!!!!
      Welcome aboard Mate

Thank you!

Comment

• Kyler Murray unfollowed Cards on IG and deleted all Cardinal content……. If you unload 3-4 firsts that’s who you do it for

Comment

• Originally posted by No_Fly_Zone50 View Post
          Kyler Murray unfollowed Cards on IG and deleted all Cardinal content……. If you unload 3-4 firsts that’s who you do it for
          I agree, however I don't think AZ will let him go, no matter the offer

Comment

• Could it just be he's deleted all his social media ?

Comment

• Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post
              Could it just be he's deleted all his social media ?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220207-184923_(1)_(1).png
Views:	132
Size:	599.3 KB
ID:	8406644

Comment

• Aaron Rodgers Monday night IG post seals the deal that he is staying in Green Bay with teammate David Bakhtiari😏

Name:	FLCG5jGXoAAf1ZP.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	8406646

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerNation View Post

Name:	Screenshot_20220207-184923_(1)_(1).png
Views:	132
Size:	599.3 KB
ID:	8406644
                  I'm taking it he has social media and this is a screen shot of his . Which means he actually unfollowed his team ? Sorry , my extent of sm is this and another forum , no Twitter, FB, My space , Instagram, tik tok ect....

Comment

• Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post

I'm taking it he has social media and this is a screen shot of his . Which means he actually unfollowed his team ? Sorry , my extent of sm is this and another forum , no Twitter, FB, My space , Instagram, tik tok ect....

A lot of times marketing companies of players will change things on their IGs to increase traffic. You have probably heard in the past of fans freaking out over a player unfollowing his team. This is normally what it is about.

I am here for the Kyler to Denver rumors though. Some here will even guarantee it at some point I'm sure.😏

Comment

• Packer guy still here worried about Rodgers coming to Denver to ride off into the sunset with back to back titles.

Must still be butt hurt over super bowl 32....lol
                      Too bad... so sad
                      sigpic

Comment

• Not sure about the Kyler rumors. Boy I know he was starting to prove people wrong with his small stature but down the stretch of the season you could see the cumulative hits taking their toll on him. He didn't look like a top 20 QB much less someone we would be wanting to give up multiple firsts for. Not saying he isn't good. He is. He's dynamic as hell, and rightfully was the MVP front runner through week 8-9. Maybe his injuries were more acute and just weren't disclosed by the team, maybe with the right load management he can stay fresh down the stretch. But at the moment I would be hesitant to sell the farm for him based on what he looked like down the stretch.
                        A book I wrote

Comment

Aaron Rodgers Monday night IG post seals the deal that he is staying in Green Bay with teammate David Bakhtiari😏

Name:	FLCG5jGXoAAf1ZP.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	8406646
                          It's cryptic. Rodgers is actually saying "I'm going to miss you big guy! But they have saunas in Denver."

Comment

Aaron Rodgers Monday night IG post seals the deal that he is staying in Green Bay with teammate David Bakhtiari😏
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	FLCG5jGXoAAf1ZP.jpg Views:	18 Size:	167.0 KB ID:	8406646
                            How exactly? Seriously dude, at this point it seems like you're just trying to convince yourself... BTW, good, keep him.
                            Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                              Packer guy still here worried about Rodgers coming to Denver to ride off into the sunset with back to back titles.

Must still be butt hurt over super bowl 32....lol
                              Too bad... so sad

Sometimes the cuts run too deep...
                              Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

• How about Teddy (TB) sign with TB to replace the retired TB...

Comment

Working...
                                X