Teddy Bridgewater thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PackerNation View Post

A lot of times marketing companies of players will change things on their IGs to increase traffic. You have probably heard in the past of fans freaking out over a player unfollowing his team. This is normally what it is about.

I am here for the Kyler to Denver rumors though. Some here will even guarantee it at some point I'm sure.😏

oh got ya , ty

Comment

• Originally posted by AZBobalu View Post
      How about Teddy (TB) sign with TB to replace the retired TB...
      Based on tb12's ambiguous answer about staying retired, I fully expect him to be started for the Bucs this year. I've never actually believed he was walking away. Now, I believe it even less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Based on tb12's ambiguous answer about staying retired, I fully expect him to be started for the Bucs this year. I've never actually believed he was walking away. Now, I believe it even less.
        TB can be TB's backup in TB.

Hopefully neither of them catch TB...
        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• I hope the saints make a run for Teddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerNation View Post

Plenty of blame to go around for that loss, including Aaron Rodgers, but blaming Aaron Jones is a new one.

I'd lean more towards the special teams(Mo Drayton was fired for a reason) and the choices in starting Billy Turner at LT and Dennis Kelly at RT. Yosh Nijman had filled in and played well at LT for most of the season with Billy at RT. And then to make no adjustments during the game when Billy and Dennis were getting run over.

We are on to 2022. #UnfinishedBusiness #QuestFor14
            I don't think it is a new one. Watch the replay. That run after the catch was absolutely bizarre. Yes, lots of blame to go around, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheyennePress View Post

I don't think it is a new one. Watch the replay. That run after the catch was absolutely bizarre. Yes, lots of blame to go around, though.
              Jonesy makes the catch and starts making a b line to the end zone, but sees Tarrt #3 is bearing down on him, and has the angle to catch him. That is when Jones starts trying to juke him, but is unable. That is when you saw the "bizarre" running start. The play in total gained 75 yards. It was fine. The blocked FG was a wonderful way to end the half.😙

Rich Bisaccia did not get hired for nothing. Let's face it, the Pack wins that game if special teams was not a complete disaster.

Comment

• Have we removed Teddy yet?I want last year to be forgotten… and Teddy moving on would be a great start to the offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
                  Have we removed Teddy yet?I want last year to be forgotten… and Teddy moving on would be a great start to the offseason.
                  Can't wait for that Day !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
                    Have we removed Teddy yet?I want last year to be forgotten… and Teddy moving on would be a great start to the offseason.
                    He's not currently under contract with the Denver Broncos. As of right now Drew Lock is the only QB we have.
                    Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

He's not currently under contract with the Denver Broncos. As of right now Drew Lock is the only QB we have.
                      Hopefully Teddy will not be under contract with the Denver Broncos ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Hopefully Teddy will not be under contract with the Denver Broncos ever again.
                        Well, the good news is that our new HC will be calling plays in a system that he, himself, will be installing with help from his staff. It should be a friendly one for whoever the team picks to play QB. And it should be a system that allows a QB to play up to his potential. So a mediocre QB can still make it work. A good QB can manage a game while the team wins. Above average QB? Playmaker.
                        Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

Well, the good news is that our new HC will be calling plays in a system that he, himself, will be installing with help from his staff. It should be a friendly one for whoever the team picks to play QB. And it should be a system that allows a QB to play up to his potential. So a mediocre QB can still make it work. A good QB can manage a game while the team wins. Above average QB? Playmaker.
                          Teddy is NONE of that so I am cool with Teddy going to............Pittsburgh lol or the Las Vegans Traitors can sign his SORRY CAN !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Teddy is NONE of that so I am cool with Teddy going to............Pittsburgh lol or the Las Vegans Traitors can sign his SORRY CAN !!
                            It will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Comment

• I wouldn't think that Teddy Bridgewater is going to get a starting gig anywhere?

And if that's the case, I don't think it would be that bad of an idea to bring him in as a backup to Russell Wilson????

Comment

• Teddy gets a one year deal in Miami. I have nothing against the guy personally, he handled himself well while here, got beat up bad last year with a HC that didn’t exactly seem to care about his health. Aside from his on-field performance, he’s exactly what you’d want your QB to be.

But based on his on-field performance, I’m glad he won’t be back next year. Best of luck with the Dolphins, Teddy.
                                Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Working...
                                X