With the new number rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the new number rules

What would you all think of Williams and Patrick wearing single digit numbers?
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    What would you all think of Williams and Patrick wearing single digit numbers?
    To me, player numbers have never mattered. It's a number.....doesn't matter....like NASCAR.

The name on the back of the jersey is what counts.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I really do not care if they free up any number to be worn by anyone. Maybe the NFL cares for refs trying to enforce the rules but as a fan I think it should be 100% open.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        I really do not care if they free up any number to be worn by anyone. Maybe the NFL cares for refs trying to enforce the rules but as a fan I think it should be 100% open.
        they freed up alot of numbers for people to use. RB, TE and WR can get single digits and classified toget so can wear 1-49 and 80-89 cb and EDge rushers can wear single digits

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...019hqah2pkpwsm

its alot less restricted then it used to be.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm

Comment

There was a picture of Surtain walking through the locker room at the facility and KJ Hamler's nameplate had the #1. So there's already one change there, although it's unconfirmed by the team.

Williams wore #25 in college, but I'd love to see him wear #28 if and when Freeman gets cut. I don't mind anyone wearing single digits though. Surtain wearing #2 would be awesome.
          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
          Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
            There was a picture of Surtain walking through the locker room at the facility and KJ Hamler's nameplate had the #1. So there's already one change there, although it's unconfirmed by the team.

Williams wore #25 in college, but I'd love to see him wear #28 if and when Freeman gets cut. I don't mind anyone wearing single digits though. Surtain wearing #2 would be awesome.
            i am really hoping Surtain brings his 2 from college to the pros to be honest.
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm

Comment

Could Jonathon Cooper wear 0?
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                Could Jonathon Cooper wear 0?
                no 1-59 and 90-99 taking he will probably be listed at LBer.
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm

Comment

The numbers should’ve always been open, it’s ridiculous they ever restricted it.

Comment

I always thought that the allocation of number ranges to specific positions is supposed to assist the referees when making a determination of who is eligible/ineligible for a particular play?

Comment

Working...
                    X