Desean Hamilton to be Waived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desean Hamilton to be Waived

According to Troy Renck and Mike Garagolo, Desean Hamiliton is expected to be waived. He never quite lived up to his potential as a Bronco but he's a really good guy and hope he can restart his career somewhere else. Rumors are the Broncos tried to trade him but didn't find a deal for him.

It was highly unlikely he'd make the roster, so it gives him a headstart on finding a new team. Good luck to him.

Comment

Solid contributor for us while he was here. I think if he goes to a spot with more opportunity for playing time he could surprise people with how productive he can be.

For us it's just tough to find room for him. Sutton coming back, Jeudy and Hamler figure to be big parts of the offense, Patrick's emergence. Wherever he ends up I wish him well.
      A book I wrote

Comment

Now the news is a trade was expected to be made for Hamilton yesterday, but he just tore his ACL training away from the Broncos facility today.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
          Now the news is a trade was expected to be made for Hamilton yesterday, but he just tore his ACL training away from the Broncos facility today.
          Bet he is loving the NFLPA right about now

Comment

Such a terrible situation for a player, unless he tore it doing something foolish. Never wish that on anyone. In his case, it could not have come at a worse time.

Comment

I wonder what team wanted him. He’s not really good at getting separation from man coverage so it would have to be a team that sees a lot of zone. Baltimore? Philly? Maybe Chicago, yeah I think I’m going to assume it was Chicago.

Comment

If he was owed money I would be ok paying him even tho he was injured away from the team facilities. Does not look like he had any guaranteed money tho.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Such a terrible situation for a player, unless he tore it doing something foolish. Never wish that on anyone. In his case, it could not have come at a worse time.
                  Through no fault of his own, unfortunate timing and a technicality, his future career is in jeopardy.

Comment

Working...
                  X