• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WYBRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Louich View Post

Poutine deserve a mile high salute also I'd say ahahahaha
    Call me educated on poutine. I am a Midwest US guy that love, loves fried potatoes of any kind. And then you spike the football including Cheese curds too!! That dish looks exquisite. I don't know if I ever will get to Quebec, but if I do I will be trying this dish. Matter of fact I am going to seek it out here in the states, for what is probably not as good of a taste test.

On a football note, I hope we have lots of Mile High saluting to be done this year. I will be thinking about Poutine when it happens.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

Hey Lou, you ever been to Joe Beef? If we go to Quebec again, I want to go for a meal there.

Leave a comment:

• Louich
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Pretty good pal. I see light at the end of the covid tunnel. Cheering for The Habs!! (Yes, I forgive them for beating The Jets!).
    Hey, if they don't win the cup, they sure had a great run!!

Next time I visit Quebec I am going straight for the best poutine in sight!!

Leave a comment:

• Gbt31
    replied
    I'm a huge Bronco fan....but the one thing he leaves out is how much they were influenced by pop culture at the time. I'm ex Military and I appreciate all TD says....but I think they were also heavily influenced by the "No Limit" rap culture. Td, Loville and Howard Griffith especially. The whole "No Limit Soldier" culture movement in the late 90's definitely had an impression on them also. For him to say it was based solely on respect for the military is nice and respectful and all....but a tad bit of revisionist history growing up and watching them. Especially if you remember the music they warmed up too.....all Master P, Sillk the Shocker and Pastor Troy...all No Limit rap.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

life is just crayyyyyzy for the last few months... Reno, working from home etc etc.... gotta give lots of props to Scotch whisky for keeping me up late a night ahahaha

Hows your side going man?
    Pretty good pal. I see light at the end of the covid tunnel. Cheering for The Habs!! (Yes, I forgive them for beating The Jets!).
    Hey, if they don't win the cup, they sure had a great run!!

Next time I visit Quebec I am going straight for the best poutine in sight!!

Last edited by CanDB; 07-06-2021, 11:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Louich
    replied

How's my ole French Canadian pal doing?!

life is just crayyyyyzy for the last few months... Reno, working from home etc etc.... gotta give lots of props to Scotch whisky for keeping me up late a night ahahaha

Hows your side going man?

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied

Further to...

Nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit

...just to make sure all is cool (which I assume it should be....we do not all understand latin, nor do we all understand everything else)
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Aren't you the cleverest person who ever walked the face of the earth?
    Further to...

Nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit

...just to make sure all is cool (which I assume it should be....we do not all understand latin, nor do we all understand everything else)

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

Not knowing it's affiliated with the Marines, thought I'd have a little fun with it.....given your penchant for using latin phrases and such. Usually I look em up before I quote you.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied

I thought he used to be a kicker for The Jags....

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Mike executes it as taught in the USMC
    Me living in Utah for the last 42 years and also as a huge University of Utah Ute fan, I love Mike too! Outstanding back-up to TD.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

Semper fidelis
    I thought he used to be a kicker for The Jags....

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Semper fidelis

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    Unfortunately, the Mile High Salute has been replaced by the Mile High Facepalm over the last five years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X