Great Broncos video posted up today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Broncos video posted up today

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

No Shortcuts has been a nice little series so far.

Noah Fant appears to be working hard.

Comment

Praying for a healthy team...
      [sigpic

Comment

Win more games....

Beat the Chiefs....

Get back to the playoffs.....

Otherwise, videos like this are wasted hype.

Comment

wasted hype? If there's ever a time to be positive and optimistic it's preseason and early season.

I understand you're gloomy attitude after the half decade we've seen.......almost a decade I guess now.

And I won't judge anyone for being pessimistic but, after being disconnected from the NFL for the 'covid' experiment season ...... I'm looking forward to seeing how Denver shows out this year. I'll be watching again after a year off. I didn't think they'd finish last year ........ and it was touch n go early but they did get it done. I still think it was an asterisk season though.

I personally enjoyed the video. Lock has a nice basketball shot technique ...... lets hope he can show that kind of consistency on the grid this year

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
            wasted hype? If there's ever a time to be positive and optimistic it's preseason and early season.

I understand you're gloomy attitude after the half decade we've seen.......almost a decade I guess now.

And I won't judge anyone for being pessimistic but, after being disconnected from the NFL for the 'covid' experiment season ...... I'm looking forward to seeing how Denver shows out this year. I'll be watching again after a year off. I didn't think they'd finish last year ........ and it was touch n go early but they did get it done. I still think it was an asterisk season though.

I personally enjoyed the video. Lock has a nice basketball shot technique ...... lets hope he can show that kind of consistency on the grid this year
            I'm just over hype videos. As you said, it's been 5, going on 6 years since we were any good.... after awhile, these types of videos and similar things to get people excited just don't work. It's time for it to translate to wins.

Know what will get me hyped? Winning games in September.... something we haven't done under Fangio. And we have 3 very winnable games to start. Know what else will get me hyped? Consistent, competent quarterback play. Something we haven't had since Manning.

All these videos just remind me that all we've had is hype... followed by pathetic performances over the last several years.

Call it pessimistic, but it's the reality of the state of the Broncos.

Don't show me hype videos...show me winning football.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post

I'm just over hype videos. As you said, it's been 5, going on 6 years since we were any good.... after awhile, these types of videos and similar things to get people excited just don't work. It's time for it to translate to wins.

Know what will get me hyped? Winning games in September.... something we haven't done under Fangio. And we have 3 very winnable games to start. Know what else will get me hyped? Consistent, competent quarterback play. Something we haven't had since Manning.

All these videos just remind me that all we've had is hype... followed by pathetic performances over the last several years.

Call it pessimistic, but it's the reality of the state of the Broncos.

Don't show me hype videos...show me winning football.
              I went through the phase you're in a few years ago. And if things don't go well this season, I'll disconnect from NFL again.

But to me, being a fan IS being optimistic...... at least until it's obvious things were mismanaged again

Comment

I like hype. Gives me something to look forward to. And hopefully, hype turns into winning.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  I like hype. Gives me something to look forward to. And hopefully, hype turns into winning.
                  Agreed. The more bad years we get, the more hungry I get for optimistic news. I get the disappointment, but guys, we're not the Browns. We're not one of those teams that have never won a Super Bowl, and almost never have winning seasons. And I believe in the Front Office, which chose not to throw everything away this year and start over (like the Browns have so often). I think the ship is being righted, and I'm excited to see how this season turns out.
                  You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X