Ff div iv 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ff div iv 2021

It’s getting to be that time again. Time to check-in for another season of Div IV FF. I may not be around much over the next week, so wanted to get this thread going now.

This was us last year. I’ll update the list once people check-in.

Sophia - Shutdown Corner
    Shiz - Iceman
    Blondie79 - sacks in the city
    Beastlyskronk - Check back next week
    Baph - Lightning Bolt Brigade
    Elway421 - The Dude’s Hammer
    BrianMcfarlane - The Mighty Rockies
    Taz1458 - Mile High Salute
    BroncosFaninPA - 58ItsMillerTime
    Danzler88 - Bodega Belichick
    CanDB - True North
    DENVERSB50CHAMP - DOMAN8R

We stay pretty standard in this league. It doesn’t have to be that way, but that’s just the way it is. Staying with 1 point for PPR, unless you all tell me otherwise. Had a suggestion last season to move away from the 2 day trade review period. If there is some kind of scheme going on that is more than just a bad trade, it would be on me to veto it. We’ve never really ran into an issue in this league and it would let the trades process quicker. It would remove the league votes option if we make the change. If you want to change things up, then throw some suggestions at me and we’ll take a vote.

More than anything, I’m hoping the Broncos have a winning season! Just happy a new season is almost upon us!
    Last edited by Peanut; 08-19-2021, 03:54 PM.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

I’m in and I support the instant trade rule! It takes two people to make a trade happen and no reason for an extended period of review, especially if it can effect games happening in that window. I trust this league and community that no collusion will happen and if so, Sophia will Shut It Down!
    sigpic

Comment

I am back to defend my championship!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm back......and I definitely support a shortened trade period. Too often trades are messed up because of timing only. I can not understand how other teams have a right to stop a trade, as long as we have a trade deadline near the end of the season, that prevents one team helping another team when they are out of contention. That's the only thing that can mess up things, and we are covered by the current rules....so all is well.

Last edited by CanDB; 07-30-2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

I'm down. I make crappy trades anyway so I don't care about that rule one way or another.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            I'm down. I make crappy trades anyway so I don't care about that rule one way or another.
            you and me both.
            sigpic

Comment

I’m back, any idea of when the draft will be?

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                I’m back, any idea of when the draft will be?
                Usually try to shoot for the last weekend to early week before kickoff. I would say sometime between 9/4 and 9/7. If there is a day/time you prefer or one you can't do, let me know. I try and make it work for as many as possible.
                sigpic

Comment

My fav dates are 2 or 3 days before the season opener. Or thereabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

Usually try to shoot for the last weekend to early week before kickoff. I would say sometime between 9/4 and 9/7. If there is a day/time you prefer or one you can't do, let me know. I try and make it work for as many as possible.
                    Any date is fine, I just wanted to make sure because I won’t be home until mid august

Comment

I'm definetly going to be back. I'm all for getting rid of the 2 day veto period. Also, Tuesday or Wednesday right before the season works perfect for me. Weekends(especially that one) are almost impossible for me. Especially working two race tracks now.
                      2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

I'll be back. Just tell me when we draft and I'll be there.

Comment

Count me in Thank You !!

Comment

I haven't really had internet access most the week, so haven't been on. Will see what works best for draft dates and times once I'm home early next week. Would like to make draft work for Taz, since he took 1st the year he had to autodraft. j/k Taz. Are there any others who have a date or time you can't do?

I know Dave has a league on here too that some play in. So once I know what time your league is doing Dave will look at other times.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have 11 confirmed. I'll give Elway421 about another week to confirm before attempting to fill his spot. So far, just have the one response with days that don't work. So I'm thinking we will shoot for 9/7 or 9/8 for draft. I know we're all kind of spread out in different time zones, are there any times that would be too early or too late for those days? Is there anyone else that has days they can't do? You can always send me a pm, if you don't want to respond on the thread. Looking forward to kickoff!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X