No announcement yet.

Ff div iv 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't do labor day. the 7th or 8th works for me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I'm back......and I definitely support a shortened trade period. Too often trades are messed up because of timing only. I can not understand how other teams have a right to stop a trade, as long as we have a trade deadline near the end of the season, that prevents one team helping another team when they are out of contention. That's the only thing that can mess up things, and we are covered by the current rules....so all is well.

Have 6 for the switch at this point and five that haven't said either way. No objections so far. I'm thinking we will be making this change! There will still be a 1-day deadline with this change, to allow me the option to veto. Haven't had an issue with one team helping another in past years. I would veto in this type of event, but what were you thinking in terms of trade deadline? 11/12, 11/19, or 11/26? Any others with thoughts on a trade deadline?
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
      Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

Have 6 for the switch at this point and five that haven't said either way. No objections so far. I'm thinking we will be making this change! There will still be a 1-day deadline with this change, to allow me the option to veto. Haven't had an issue with one team helping another in past years. I would veto in this type of event, but what were you thinking in terms of trade deadline? 11/12, 11/19, or 11/26? Any others with thoughts on a trade deadline?
        I like the trade window switcheroo!!

As for trade deadline, I think the 26th is best. We will have only played 11 games, which sounds about right. The only confusing part for me, is that the 25th is the start of week 12, and includes 3 Thanksgiving games. So it appears we are just into week 12. But no matter what date you pick, it has a Thursday game impact. I say 26th unless others see otherwise.

And you can still veto.

Comment

I haven't really had internet access most the week, so haven't been on. Will see what works best for draft dates and times once I'm home early next week. Would like to make draft work for Taz, since he took 1st the year he had to autodraft. j/k Taz. Are there any others who have a date or time you can't do?

I know Dave has a league on here too that some play in. So once I know what time your league is doing Dave will look at other times.
          I'm still glad I had service long enough to take Gurley that year. Then to steal CJ late when rumors were they were going to sign him.
          2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
          Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
          US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Hey Commish. I can not correspond with you privately as a result of my "status".

I had asked for some Commish help. Maybe you can respond here. Once I set for the pre draft selection order, does the program automatically take care of the draft order or do I have to input manually?

Thx pal!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Hey Commish. I can not correspond with you privately as a result of my "status".

I had asked for some Commish help. Maybe you can respond here. Once I set for the pre draft selection order, does the program automatically take care of the draft order or do I have to input manually?

Thx pal!

Once you hit submit it will save the randomized order, unless you change something after. lol
              sigpic

Comment

Once you hit submit it will save the randomized order, unless you change something after. lol
                Thx pal!!!

Comment

I'm good with whatever rules, and whatever date.

Comment

I am available anytime. I look forward to crushing it this Year LOL 😂.

Comment

Anyone want to make a trade.....now???!!! Did I say I liked trades?

Comment

Seems like most are pretty open on draft times this year. Does Tuesday, 9/7 at 7:30pm EDT?

Changed the trade review to 1 day with commish veto and trade deadline to 11/26.
                        Sophia23
                        RIP #88
                        Last edited by Sophia23; 08-19-2021, 06:40 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

Alright Alright Alright lol 😂

Comment

Seems like most are pretty open on draft times this year. Does Tuesday, 9/7 at 7:30pm EDT?

Changed the trade review to 1 day with commish veto and trade deadline to 11/26.
                              Works perfect for me!
                              2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                              Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                              US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

sounds good, when will we know draft order?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X