Ff div iv 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

Awe man, I hate apologies. If Iceman says so though, sorry CanDB. Sorry as well to anyone who had to read me flip out over nothing.

Iceman, have you seen my team? You are coming in 2nd and not just this week. Good luck!
    I certainly would feel a little more confident if Dak didn’t come out strong with a 33 point spot! Iceman ain’t scared!! Cheers and good luck as well…but not to much ha!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shiz View Post

I certainly would feel a little more confident if Dak didn’t come out strong with a 33 point spot! Iceman ain’t scared!! Cheers and good luck as well…but not to much ha!

LOL 😂 Yea no kidding who would of thought that both Dak and Gronk and Tom and A.Brown would go off Week 1. Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

LOL 😂 Yea no kidding who would of thought that both Dak and Gronk and Tom and A.Brown would go off Week 1. Unreal.
        I was a little shocked by it all, but what a great game to kick off the 2021 season. I hate both teams, but that was a great game. I was a little hesitant in picking up Dak as QB after his injury, but looks like he proved he's back! Would have liked to see it end a W for Dallas though. When is Brady going to go away?
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
        Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Just saw ELWAY421's team. That's a little scary.

brian
          Practice Squad
          brian - Not sure if your still worried about your QB's... I may be wrong, but I thought Darnold looked good good with Carolina. We'll see, he's still FA... I think he may be a good one this year though.
          sigpic

Comment

I was a little shocked by it all, but what a great game to kick off the 2021 season. I hate both teams, but that was a great game. I was a little hesitant in picking up Dak as QB after his injury, but looks like he proved he's back! Would have liked to see it end a W for Dallas though. When is Brady going to go away?

Right !! Totally Right about Tom Brady !!

Comment

Good (private) discussion Commish!

Now lets get back to fantasy, and when are we talkin trade??!!! You have always been a go to person for me, when it comes to trade talk...even if trades are not finalized. it's the negotiating that's really fun!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Good (private) discussion Commish!

Now lets get back to fantasy, and when are we talkin trade??!!! You have always been a go to person for me, when it comes to trade talk...even if trades are not finalized. it's the negotiating that's really fun!

I need WR and another RB, hit me up if you see something you think would be a good deal for both of us!
                sigpic

Comment

I need WR and another RB, hit me up if you see something you think would be a good deal for both of us!
                  See gang....this is how you start trade talk!! No messin around!

Comment

I’m looking to move a WR (Moore, Kirk, Golladay, Anderson, Samuel whoever you like) for a RB

Comment

We all need RB's lol

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                        We all need RB's lol
                        I'm afraid every time they play this year!!! I'm getting to the point that "Q" looks ok for status.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I'm afraid every time they play this year!!! I'm getting to the point that "Q" looks ok for status.
                          LOL I feel ya

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            I’m looking to move a WR (Moore, Kirk, Golladay, Anderson, Samuel whoever you like) for a RB
                            If you have any interest in Gaskin or Patterson, I would be interested in Moore.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              I’ll go ahead and Miles Sanders to this list as well

Comment

Sorry all I am keeping DK Metcalf. I do need a Big Time RB !!

Comment

Working...
                                X