Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ff div 1 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Good luck for the season everyone!
    You too, but not too much for week 1 lol (practically a Merseyside Derby!)

    Comment


    • #47


      im doomed
      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN_zd9ZXMAUYam4?format=jpg&name=large
      BCMB Div I | BCMB FF Smackdown

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by dipablo View Post


        im doomed
        My report was saying you would be my toughest matchup!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Jaws View Post

          My report was saying you would be my toughest matchup!
          i wouldnt be too worried, anytime i get A+ after draft i lose miserably lol.
          https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN_zd9ZXMAUYam4?format=jpg&name=large
          BCMB Div I | BCMB FF Smackdown

          Comment


          • #50
            anyone care if I switch tie breakers to total points?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
              anyone care if I switch tie breakers to total points?
              That makes a lot of sense.
              Go ahead.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                anyone care if I switch tie breakers to total points?
                Sounds okay.
                Administrator

                Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                Lupus Awareness Month

                "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                  I'm in, team name is Miller High Life
                  Living the HIGH life this week.
                  Think this is my best total points of the season, yet I end up with a first loss.
                  Fun battle!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Jaws View Post

                    Living the HIGH life this week.
                    Think this is my best total points of the season, yet I end up with a first loss.
                    Fun battle!
                    My 2nd loss of the season.
                    I am the Broncos of FF!
                    For the sake of Denver, I shall try to win vs Peanut next week

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Jaws View Post

                      My 2nd loss of the season.
                      I am the Broncos of FF!
                      For the sake of Denver, I shall try to win vs Peanut next week


                      I was going to reply, "Wait until you play me" and then I see your last line.

                      Good luck to both of us!

                      Administrator

                      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                      Lupus Awareness Month

                      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Peanut View Post



                        I was going to reply, "Wait until you play me" and then I see your last line.

                        Good luck to both of us!
                        You're on form!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Couldn't be any closer in our division than it is.
                          Half on 3-2 and 50% on 2-3!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I was lucky enough to land the no 1 WR and RB this season!
                            I guess choosing a Keeper for next year is going to be trickier!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                              I was lucky enough to land the no 1 WR and RB this season!
                              I guess choosing a Keeper for next year is going to be trickier!
                              My sympathies for being in such a tough spot.

                              Congrats, Jaws! Dominant team.

                              I will be in contact for whatever information they need for your prize. As you know, I have no idea what it is. Pick 'em is the last game we're waiting for.

                              Administrator

                              Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                              Lupus Awareness Month

                              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Peanut View Post

                                My sympathies for being in such a tough spot.

                                Congrats, Jaws! Dominant team.

                                I will be in contact for whatever information they need for your prize. As you know, I have no idea what it is. Pick 'em is the last game we're waiting for.
                                Thanks.
                                You had a pretty good season yourself

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X