#3 DevilSpawn
    #4 Broncos SB2010
    #5 dipablo
    #6 haciendadad
    #7 RealBronco
    #8 EvertonBroncos
    #9 Jaws
    #10 Thors Hammer

Please confirm if you are participating this year or if you are out. Thanks!

Edit: Bolded names are in.
    Last edited by Peanut; 08-17-2021, 03:36 PM.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I'm definitely in this year. Don't want any mix-ups like last year lol.

I may need another invite from whoever takes over as commish, however.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I'm in for playing. I can't commish as I already run a couple other leagues one of which I'm trying to get ride of to free up time.

Comment

I'm in if we find a commish.

Comment

I am in, and I can run the league if we can agree to move it to ESPN, that's where I run my other 2 so it would be easy for me remember and keep track as I can easily swap between them and I already know where all the league manager tools are etc. also unless we can get in touch with Rod we will need to create a new league anyways since he would need to transfer power of the Comish to keep it active and keep all the history.

Let me know what you all think about that, either way I am in for playing though
          sigpic
          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
            I am in, and I can run the league if we can agree to move it to ESPN, that's where I run my other 2 so it would be easy for me remember and keep track as I can easily swap between them and I already know where all the league manager tools are etc. also unless we can get in touch with Rod we will need to create a new league anyways since he would need to transfer power of the Comish to keep it active and keep all the history.

Let me know what you all think about that, either way I am in for playing though
            I don't think they can move it back to ESPN as they originally moved to NFL.com since this is an official NFL message board and league champions get official prizes from the Broncos.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post

Thanks for the offer. Appreciate you. Rod transferred everything to me. We have another volunteer and because of what RB says, I think we'll keep it on nlf. I hope you don't mind.

And it's official. We get prizes again this year.

Administrator

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Thanks for the offer. Appreciate you. Rod transferred everything to me. We have another volunteer and because of what RB says, I think we'll keep it on nlf. I hope you don't mind.

And it's official. We get prizes again this year.

I absolutely don't mind, and I'm sure I was aware of that and just forgot my bad, we definitely want to keep sponsored prizes!! Cant wait for the season to start!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm in.

Commitment to mediocrity
                  sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                  Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                  Adopted By:
                  Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                  Broncbeat

Comment

Only a couple members left to check in, we are getting closer! Anyone have ideas on a draft day?

Comment

Hey guys, count me in!
                      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo56 View Post
                        Only a couple members left to check in, we are getting closer! Anyone have ideas on a draft day?
                        What about the 5th? That's a Sunday.
                        sigpic

Comment

Im good with any day or time
                          sigpic

Comment

haciendadad is not returning. Sad to see you go.

Any day is good, afternoons and evenings are better for me.
                            Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

anyone know Haciendad's team name?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X