Ps2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ps2

WoW 🤩 That Pick 6 was a thing of beauty. PS2 is out there looking like the Great Champ Bailey !! PS2 is the Real Deal even the Newly Acquired CB from Minnesota Patric Peterson another Great CB was like WOW lol 😂.

A great draft choice IMO.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      A great draft choice IMO.
      BLAM BLAM

Comment

Surtain looked great today, a really natural outside corner. I love the idea of him being a DB swiss-army knife, but honestly I would be fine with him playing exclusively outside and rotating in for Fuller/Darby.

Tremendous patience, length, and closing speed showed by PS2. His football IQ, vision, and instincts make him PERFECT for the Fangio scheme. I can see why they were so high on him.

Comment

Panthers play today.....Curious as to how Horn will play. He was enticing as a drop down scenario in the draft, really surprised he was the 1st corner picked, but super glad we are were we are.

Comment

I remember being really excited about Darrent Williams thinking we finally have that young stud CB that we actually drafted. Obviously very tragic how his career ended. Now, with PS2 in house I feel like we have that lock down CB back that we haven't had since Bailey.....very very happy with how our young draft picks are playing

Comment

He didn't look like a rookie.

Comment

I know we have a lot of talent in the DBs ...someone really good is going to be sitting on the sidelines.

Got a feeling it is not going to be PS2. He will be playing a lot.
                Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  I know we have a lot of talent in the DBs ...someone really good is going to be sitting on the sidelines.

Got a feeling it is not going to be PS2. He will be playing a lot.
                  Depends on how much Dime is used.

Comment

Something tell me Denver will be in the Dime most of the time. I think Denver’s weakness on Defense right now is at LB Position. We still really do not have a LB who can cover a TE (that is another story) so it would not be beneficial to run a 4-3 or a 3-4 when you just do not have the coverage LBs needed. However what you will see I think is a Ton of Nicke and Dime because we are loaded with DBs !! Right Coach?

Another Tell sign is Coach Fangio stated that End Zone acts the 12th Player and I do not think he is concerned with giving it up between the 20’s?

Comment

I don't want to jinx him but he does remind me of Champ Bailey.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Something tell me Denver will be in the Dime most of the time. I think Denver’s weakness on Defense right now is at LB Position. We still really do not have a LB who can cover a TE (that is another story) so it would not be beneficial to run a 4-3 or a 3-4 when you just do not have the coverage LBs needed. However what you will see I think is a Ton of Nicke and Dime because we are loaded with DBs !! Right Coach?

Another Tell sign is Coach Fangio stated that End Zone acts the 12th Player and I do not think he is concerned with giving it up between the 20’s?
                        Fangio's base defense seems to have morphed from 3-4 to a 4-2-5.

Comment

Fangio's base defense seems to have morphed from 3-4 to a 4-2-5.
                          I was trying to get a feel for that during this last game. I feel like I saw a lot of the 3-4 playing like a 5-2. And then I also feel like I saw a lot of 4 man fronts too. But there was so much to watch that I couldn't reliably tell how many Linebackers we were using off of the LOS and I'm not familiar enough with the names/numbers to pick them out quickly. Didn't help that I was stuck with a Vikings feed to the game, blah.

Comment

I hadn't seen this blurb before:

https://predominantlyorange.com/2021...esota-vikings/

"It was beautiful to watch as Surtain saw it coming a mile away. In his post-game presser, Surtain alluded to the fact that the Vikings had run the same route concept the drive before and noticed it was the same pre-snap. That is when he made a play on the ball and got the pick-six."

I find that very impressive.

Comment

In how much the other players are used?

So far they been using PS2 to cover just about everyone. I do not think his role will be limited to 4th CB. Got a feeling he is going to be used in more specialty roles from what I been hearing about how they been using him all over in camp to see just what he can do.

I do not think Vic and Paton drafted this kid that high to sit on the sidelines. I do think Vic would have no problem keeping him on the sidelines if PS2 was struggling but everything I have herd tells me PS2 is showing he is NFL ready.
                              Lets Ride!

Comment

Working...
                              X