• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pick by Paton.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
      I don't want to jinx him but he does remind me of Champ Bailey.
      Haha, holy crap:

"One thing I kept seeing was the feedback on his pick-six," Bailey said Sunday, "and it just took me back to my first preseason game, because I had a pick-six the same way, same sideline. "People are like, 'Oh, he reminds me of Champ!' I'm like, 'Hell, he reminds me of me, too.'"

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/h...ntial-for-pat-
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

I had no idea that Bailey had a back pedaling pick six down the right sideline in his own first preseason game.
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

PS2 Shined Brightly Yesterday !! Such an Amazing Talent and is going to be a True Shutdown Corner Back for Years and Years To Follow What A Great Pick PS2 was for Denver and what a Great PICK 6 TD to the House and INT to seal the Game !! A True Bright Star In Denver !!

Comment

I was more impressed with the pick in the endzone than the pick 6. Pick 6 took skill no doubt, tough to judge a deflection off a receiver, but that was mostly a mistake on the receiver. The endzone pick was just awesome. Great positioning, it almost seemed like he baited the throw a bit. I love where our defense is at right now and a big part of that is having PS2 out there.
            A book I wrote

Comment

I predict many pro bowls and possibly some all-pros! Looks like he's at least a second year CB, and one with serious skill.

Think of how good this is....Simmons at Safety and Surtain at CB. Two fabulous young Dbacks!!

Comment

Gotta love PS2!

Comment

Shades of the Past:

https://twitter.com/ryancbs4/status/...202361351?s=21

Comment

On the pressers after the game they said Next Gen stats have PS2 as the fastest DB in the last 5 years.

His pick 6 was huge but so was his pick in the end zone. Kept points off the board from the Chargers.
                    Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                      On the pressers after the game they said Next Gen stats have PS2 as the fastest DB in the last 5 years.

His pick 6 was huge but so was his pick in the end zone. Kept points off the board from the Chargers.
                      PS2 is the Real Deal :

According the NextGen Stats Surtain reached 22.07 miles per hour during his touchdown return Sunday, the fastest speed reached by a defensive player as a ball carrier in a game over the last five years.

Now that is FAST !!

Comment

PS2 just named NFL Defensive Player of the Week, a rare honor for a rookie.

Comment

Love Surtain but I thought this was going to be a thread about Playstation 2.

Comment

Originally posted by cousinal111 View Post
                            Love Surtain but I thought this was going to be a thread about Playstation 2.
                            LOL Where is my PS5? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                              PS2 just named NFL Defensive Player of the Week, a rare honor for a rookie.
                              Now that is Just Amazing !!

Comment

Well it is still a long career comparison with Justin Fields...but as for right now, PS2 is winning. For the record, I never wanted fields and have always been team PS2.
                                New England Patriots GM

Comment

Working...
                                X