Ps2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
    Well it is still a long career comparison with Justin Fields...but as for right now, PS2 is winning. For the record, I never wanted fields and have always been team PS2.
    I had a group of 5 or 6 guys that I thought would be worth the pick and available when it came around. Surtain was one of them so I was satisfied with the decision, but my preference was Parsons.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post

I had a group of 5 or 6 guys that I thought would be worth the pick and available when it came around. Surtain was one of them so I was satisfied with the decision, but my preference was Parsons.
      Same, I had Parson, PS2, Darrisaw and my draft crush last year that I wanted us to draft was Zaven Collins. QB was not on my list.
      New England Patriots GM

Comment

PS2 is the first Bronco since Steve Atwater in 1989 to have 3 INTs in their rookie season.

Comment

Good for Surtain. But he's going to have to put up more pick 6's to compensate for our pathetic offense.

Comment

Jets Bryce Hall doing what Surtain couldn't....keep Devonta Smith from catching a touchdown.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
              PS2 is the first Bronco since Steve Atwater in 1989 to have 3 INTs in their rookie season.
              I got the feeling he will get more before the season is up.

He may not match Nighttrain's rookie season or the rookie seasons of DBs who return punts but he is looking pretty good for a DB rookie so far.
              Lets Ride!

Comment

PS2 is great catching those tipped balls and passes that hit him in the chest. Too bad he hates contact and won’t even try to put a lick on a QB or he allows a WR to break his arm tackle and pick up first down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I got the feeling he will get more before the season is up.

He may not match Nighttrain's rookie season or the rookie seasons of DBs who return punts but he is looking pretty good for a DB rookie so far.
                  I'd agree, there are things he can improve on, but he's a rookie. Folks gotta stop expecting Champ Bailey or Charles Woodson from a Rookie. Yes some rookies are doing well as well. But that doesn't mean they will next year or the next. Same goes for PS2. He could end up never getting another INT. That's just how random sports can be.

sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Ps2 is ok. It's not hard to catch a ball that bounce into the air and out run a rb for a td....funny how some are saying this was a great pick over a qb being drafted lol.
                    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Crying over spilled milk is useless. I was hoping for a QB just like every other Bronco fan, but it didn’t happen, so we have a CB instead. I’d personally rather be happy with a good player than find ways to cut him down just because he isn’t the player I wanted.

Yes, he had a couple tipped balls go right to him. I see those types of plays dropped all day every Sunday. Good players make the play when it comes to them. He’s made a lot of good plays this year and he’s a very promising rookie.

sigpic

Comment

My only complaint with him so far is he isn't very physical and not a great tackler. The Mahones scramble TD, Talib or Champ would've stopped him short of the goalline. Same on that 3rd and 7 reception where it was a 5yard pass and he missed the tackle and KC got the first down.

As for the draft, I wanted Parsons 1st, the PS2 and it's rough seeing Parsons looking like some Von Miller / Ray Lewis Hybrid in Dallas but, overall, PS2 has been solid and should lock down that position for 7-10 years.

Comment

Surtain is not above criticism. I don't care how much he's worshipped.

And until we get a quarterback, his contributions to this team will be minimal....last night proved that.

Everyone can love Surtain and pat George Paton on the back for his "brilliant" moves but until he actually gets us a franchise quarterback, it doesn't matter...again, last night proved it.

Comment

This “ should have drafted a QB” argument is useless.

The Broncos offense would still be coached by Shurmur. With all his unimaginative play calling that lacks any creativity.

Fangio would still be trying to save his job by choosing the “safe” QB.

A dynamic rookie QB would be wasted on this organization. Even if you believe one was one available, the Broncos FO and coaching as currently constructed would not have made the necessary decisions to make it work.

Comment

LB was our need in the draft, which is why Parsons was the pick. We are paying for it now, with the LB injuries and trading Von. That said, I thought Surtain was a decent pick (the Cowboys were taking him over Parsons as well, we just took him first). Seeing him play this year though, it is apparent that he is over valued. He is soft on coverage, and more importantly, is scared to get physical and hit people. That is a problem when you are a CB. His INT's have been on tipped balls or badly overthrown passes, not great CB play. My prediction is he will not be on this team 3-5 years down the road, and it won't be because other teams are coveting him.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                                Surtain is not above criticism. I don't care how much he's worshipped.

And until we get a quarterback, his contributions to this team will be minimal....last night proved that.

Everyone can love Surtain and pat George Paton on the back for his "brilliant" moves but until he actually gets us a franchise quarterback, it doesn't matter...again, last night proved it.
                                Thank you. Ps2 has made some good plays but he is not the second coming of deion or Bailey. We can get all the CBS and safety we want..oh but wait we did that and still in last place in the nfc west. Some people are just so smart.
                                Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Working...
                                X