Ps2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Ps2 is ok. It's not hard to catch a ball that bounce into the air and out run a rb for a td....funny how some are saying this was a great pick over a qb being drafted lol.
    Surtain is more than ok. He's good! And it's not about catching simple deflected balls, it's being in the right place, and being aware of what's happening. And yes, catching the ball, unlike many CBs who do not have good hands.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
      Crying over spilled milk is useless. I was hoping for a QB just like every other Bronco fan, but it didn’t happen, so we have a CB instead. I’d personally rather be happy with a good player than find ways to cut him down just because he isn’t the player I wanted.

Yes, he had a couple tipped balls go right to him. I see those types of plays dropped all day every Sunday. Good players make the play when it comes to them. He’s made a lot of good plays this year and he’s a very promising rookie.
      I'm not crying over it trust. Does mean I can't make a comment about it. No different than people still crying over lock not starting and still bring that up. That's not gonna happen but they still mention it. But I I you.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
        LB was our need in the draft, which is why Parsons was the pick. We are paying for it now, with the LB injuries and trading Von. That said, I thought Surtain was a decent pick (the Cowboys were taking him over Parsons as well, we just took him first). Seeing him play this year though, it is apparent that he is over valued. He is soft on coverage, and more importantly, is scared to get physical and hit people. That is a problem when you are a CB. His INT's have been on tipped balls or badly overthrown passes, not great CB play. My prediction is he will not be on this team 3-5 years down the road, and it won't be because other teams are coveting him.
        I agree but only time will tell. I wanna see him shut people down get contested ints, come up have help in run support. But hey as long as he keep getting gift wraps he will be a great pick.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Surtain is more than ok. He's good! And it's not about catching simple deflected balls, it's being in the right place, and being aware of what's happening. And yes, catching the ball, unlike many CBs who do not have good hands.
          Good player. Just doesn’t enjoy contact. I would never draft a CB top 10 in first round, especially a CB who isn’t physical.

Passing on Parsons a huge blunder, but doesn’t mean PS2 isn’t an above average CB

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post

Good player. Just doesn’t enjoy contact. I would never draft a CB top 10 in first round, especially a CB who isn’t physical.

Passing on Parsons a huge blunder, but doesn’t mean PS2 isn’t an above average CB

I admit, I wanted Parsons.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I admit, I wanted Parsons.
              parsons, Rousseau, Jones or Fields the smarter picks, but at least he looks like he was the 5th best option…?and he’s not a bust.

i cringed tho when he tapped out and too timid to put a lick on Mahomes at GL. That was embarrassing…

Comment

I think PS2 is living up to his pick.

Wish he would have lit Mahomes up on the TD run. That would have taken him to an epic level.
                Lets Ride!

Comment

I would have loved to see him hit Mahomes too. But let’s face it, that level of competitive intensity is not apart of the team culture.

The line in the sand was established a couple weeks ago. There was little criticism or accountability directed at Bridgewater when he made his “ business decision” by coaches, teammates and fans. Why wouldn’t a rookie follow the example by his veteran team leader? No one taught him anything different.

Comment

The point is, as good as Surtain, and others are, it doesn't matter in the long run. If you don't have a quarterback, it's worthless.....case in point, 22-9. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                      The point is, as good as Surtain, and others are, it doesn't matter in the long run. If you don't have a quarterback, it's worthless.....case in point, 22-9. End of story.
                      I too agree with this statement too. Too bad the Broncos don't know that... highest paid secondary got us a 6-6 record. Thanks to play jag, jets, and gaints....or who knows what our record would be lol.

Comment

should have taken creed humphrey somewhere up there in the draft , chiefs took him 63rd overall , the rich continue to get richer because they're just better than those with weak undersized offenses.

Comment

Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post
                          should have taken creed humphrey somewhere up there in the draft , chiefs took him 63rd overall , the rich continue to get richer because they're just better than those with weak undersized offenses.
                          I was so pissed when Humphrey fell to them.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Think the statement is more correctly “having the right QB”. Not just any random drafted or free agent.

So far the “right QB” has not arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post

Think the statement is more correctly “having the right QB”. Not just any random drafted or free agent.

So far the “right QB” has not arrived.

Interesting thing I have herd reported....Slater was the 2nd person on the Broncos board when they picked behind PS2. I would be curious where Mac Jones was and why.

The question I hope the Broncos front office is asking is why have they missed the right QB. I do this all the time as a gamer and as a manufacturing professional. What worked and what did not. What events did I read correctly and what events could I have read better.

there have been good Qbs on the board since PM has retired. As we look for the next qb the people in the front office should have thousands of notes about the things they read....what went right and what went wrong.

I still think one of the main reasons we have not found the right qb is because we have had defensive head coach who has hired bad offensive minds. Even if we drafted one of those guys who ended up being a good qb I am not sure if they would have been good for us.
                              Last edited by Hadez; 12-08-2021, 10:33 AM.
                              Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post

i cringed tho when he tapped out and too timid to put a lick on Mahomes at GL. That was embarrassing…
                                Made me beyond mad that he tapped out there. But it goes beyond him. So many other teams have defensive players who do the same thing. I remember when the........I think it was the Titans in the playoffs, Mahomes scrambled on some long fourth down and two Titans defenders bascially tried to hug him on his way to the end zone rather than blast him.

And in other games teams have had chances and they just don't and let him get extra yards on the end of the rus..

Comment

Working...
                                X